Find Opportunity at the Intersection of Data & Health Care
From pharmaceuticals and insurance to clinics, hospitals, and non-profits, hiring in health informatics is expected to grow 13% through 2026, making it one of the fastest-growing fields in the already-booming health care industry.
Logan’s award-winning online MS in Health Informatics will empower you to compete in a complex and in-demand field, increase your earning potential, advance in your current position or transition to a rewarding new career path.
Best Online Master's in Health Informatics
Intelligent.com named our MS in Health Informatics as their number one best Online Master's in Health Informatics for 2023
Our Health Informatics program is recognized as one of the country’s Most Affordable
Best Online Master’s Degrees in Health Informatics
Best Online Master’s Degrees in Health Informatics for 2023
HiMSS Academic Organizational Affiliate
Logan students receive free membership in the prestigious Healthcare Information and Management Systems Society
Master of Science in Health Informatics AT LOGAN
Is Health Informatics Right for You?
If you’re analytical and fascinated by health, technology and business; if you’re driven to improve outcomes; if you have a degree or work experience in health care or information management, you’ll find a rewarding future in health informatics.
World-Class FacultyMore Info
A Focused EducationMore Info
Industry-Driven CurriculumMore Info
Paths to Success
Backed by the strength of Logan’s innovative career center, MSHI graduates find rewarding careers in hospitals, clinics, insurance or pharmaceutical firms, universities, research departments, vendor companies and consulting firms.Download the MSHI Career Guide
Paths to SuccessMore Info
Your Degree, Your ScheduleMore Info
MSHI Program Learning Outcomes
Master advanced techniques in communication, managing information, higher-order thinking and leadership.
1. Communicate professionally and skillfully
2. Solve problems through higher order thinking
3. Examine information from a multitude of sources to make informed decisions
4. Demonstrate ethical principles and incorporates the values of the discipline
5. Acknowledge the importance of social and behavioral aspects of health and their contribution to the health of individuals and populations
6. Employ appropriate leadership behaviors that influence others in reaching common goals
7. Develop collaborative relationships with other professions and stakeholders to solve complex health and health information problems
HIMSS Academic Organizational Affiliate
Logan students receive free membership in the prestigious Healthcare Information and Management Systems Society.