Gift for Giving
College of Chiropractic Innovation Fund
For 85 years, Logan University has set a high standard for innovative education—and this year has provided ample opportunities to leverage it.
Introducing new technologies into our curriculum and enhancing the student learning experience has always been fueled by the investment of practitioners and alumni like you who believe in constantly improving patient care. As we’ve transitioned to hybrid learning environments where needed, this outside-of-the-box approach to education has been quite the challenge, but a necessary one.
That’s why our College of Chiropractic Innovation Fund is dedicated to creating new opportunities that make our students and graduates the most highly trained, skilled and knowledgeable chiropractors in the field.
Your generous support today will help:
- Bring state-of-the-art and emerging technology to our classrooms to strengthen student understanding with the goal of improving patient care.
- Update and upgrade our equipment to ensure students are leveraging the most current tools and resources available in chiropractic care.
- Produce practice-ready graduates through immersive and collaborative experiences, including our effective preceptorships and internships through which students shadow and work alongside leaders in chiropractic across the country.
College of Health Sciences Innovation Fund
Logan University created its College of Health Sciences in 2013, and with it came the rapid growth of enrollment in a variety of new degree programs.
While the events of 2020 have impacted us all, we are encouraged that so many dedicated students continue to pursue College of Health Sciences degree programs. Many of our alumni have played a pivotal role in strengthening our programs and laid the foundation for this community of health care advocates within Logan University.
We invite you to help us further strengthen our successful and growing programs by supporting our College of Health Sciences Innovation Fund. Here’s what your gift today can do:
- Enhance the online and on-campus learning experience to meet the demands of traditional college students as well as adult learners, many of whom are working while completing their education.
- Drive research and sustainability as we expand our offerings, bring the best educators to Logan and deepen the level of training we already provide.
- Fund scholarships for students with demonstrated need to ensure anyone with a heart and aptitude for a health sciences education isn’t hindered by ability to pay, especially as a result of the ongoing global health crisis.