Help When You Need It
Counseling Services are available free of charge to students, faculty and staff, as well as spouses and dependents at Logan University.
How do you know if you need counseling?
- Difficulty concentrating/remembering
- Feeling worried or anxious
- Changes in sleeping; frequently tired or irritable
- Concern or withdrawal from family and friends
- Low motivation or energy
- Feeling that things in your life are “out of control”
- Changes in appetite; weight loss or gain
- Ineffective or self-defeating behaviors/self-damaging acts
- Feelings of guilt, self-blame, worthlessness
- Using alcohol/drugs to relieve stress
- Lack of enjoyment