Chiropractor Philadelphia, PA
We are looking for an experienced and motivated Chiropractor to join our practice full time in Philadelphia, PA. We are seeking an experienced and energetic Lead Chiropractor to join us as we continue to grow and expand our patient base and coverage. If you’re dedicated and ambitious, we are an excellent choice to help grow your career.
As a Lead Chiropractor, you will be primarily responsible for working with patients and helping them with their chiropractic and rehabilitation needs. Beyond just providing excellent patient care, you will also research new treatment modalities that can be incorporated into our practice, as well as have the opportunity, if desired, to learn all facets of running a practice. This is the perfect role for any chiropractor who wants to take their profession a step further. The key to thriving at our office is to be knowledgeable, curious, and of course, possess an attitude geared towards helping other people.
Our office focuses on physical rehabilitation. Our offices are staffed with MD’s, Chiropractors and Medical Assistants add we collaborate to give our patients the most comprehensive treatment plan they need and deserve. Our treatments focus mostly on personal injury and rehabilitation, but we are currently growing additional patient types. Our treatment plans are tailored to each patient, and our multidisciplinary team works hard to get our patients to their health and wellness goals safely and effectively. We maintain a fast-paced, fun, and flexible work environment that places a lot of value on its employees. We have over 20 years of experience taking care of those that need it and due to our fantastic reputation, we continue to grow. Our team members work hard daily to help our patients quickly recover and get them back to their life.
• Patient Consultation-review health and medical histories, exam patients, review pertinent medical records/imaging
• Evaluate patients neuromusculoskeletal systems and the spine
• Order and review X-rays/diagnostic tests
• Diagnosis and Treatment plans formulation
• Chiropractic care- Manual Adjustments, rehab, and various Therapies and modalities
• Patient education on the benefits of routine chiropractic care, lifestyle modifications and home exercises
• Documentation/progress notes- accurate and timely records
• Collaboration with the other DC’s, CA’s, and MD for comprehensive patient care
• Communicate effectively to explain and maintain a patient treatment plan
• Empathize with patients who are in chronic pain and a strong desire to help improve their quality of life
• Create an excellent experience for patients through a friendly and focused attitude
• Listen carefully and respond in a way that is understandable to the average patient
• Graduation from an accredited Doctor of Chiropractic Program (DC)
• Up to date on the latest chiropractor practices and a desire to provide cutting-edge care
• 3+ years of experience a plus
• Pennsylvania Chiropractic and Adjunctive Procedures Licenses required
• Work Hours: M – F, 8:45 AM – 6:00 PM. Lunch 1:00 PM – 2:00 PM
• $80k to $100K per year (DOE)
Why Join us?
• Very Competitive Salary and 401k match program
• Fun, Flexible Work environment
• Be on the forefront of chiropractic care and therapies
• Educational and Professional advancement opportunities
We are looking for a Chiropractor who has excellent interpersonal skills, superior time management skills and able to juggle a large patient load and has strong communication and leadership skills with the ability to work as a part of a close-knit team. If this sounds like the opportunity for you, then please contact us. We look forward to hearing from you.
Please send your resume to email@example.com
Brian Torchin / CEO