Chiropractor Columbia, SC
We are seeking an enthusiastic Chiropractor to join our longstanding Chiropractic Clinic full time in Columbia, SC. Are you passionate in the pursuit of health and wellness and want to share the many benefits of Chiropractic care with countless people? Looking to join an experienced group of DC’s who can help you fulfill your professional goals? We want you to bring your unique skills to our team to help provide services to better our community and help our patients on their journey of achieving their health and wellness goals.
Who we are:
With more than four decades of combined experience in the chiropractic industry, the doctors at our centers are dedicated to helping patients within the community. We take immense pride in providing an array of different pain relief and wellness services. Our services are targeted to build the most effective individualized treatment plans for every patient that we serve. Our services include, but are not limited to, chiropractic care, physical rehabilitation, nutritional counseling, functional medicine services, and posture correction. We have a diverse team of medical professionals and support staff, that works hard to provide comprehensive high-quality care to our patients. We are a family chiropractic office and offer services to all ages from children through adulthood. Our reputation and patient base continue to grow, and we need to add another dynamic and motivated DC to our team. As one of the best chiropractic, medical and physical rehab clinics around- we strive to relieve as much of our patients pain as possible and keep them feeling better longer. We work hard every single day to maintain a practice that our patients can be comfortable and confident in.
• Doctor of Chiropractic (DC)
• Chiropractic License in South Carolina
• Consultation/Evaluation of Patients (medical history, physical exams, review medical reports/imaging/records)
• Take and review diagnostic imaging (X-rays)
• Formulating Plan of Care
• Patient education on ROF’s, imaging, treatment care plan options and lifestyle modifications
• Treatments to include Adjusting, rehab modalities, and a variety of therapies
• Organized Documentation and Charting
• Assisting with patient therapies
• Assist with office duties as needed
• Collaboration with the other medical professionals for comprehensive chiropractic care
• Mon- Friday with half day on Fridays
• $65k-$80k plus generous benefit structures
• Bonus Compensation: Given monthly- based on clinic services, collections, visits, new patients, and patient visit average
• Vacation (2 weeks)
• Malpractice coverage
• Supportive staff and colleagues
Come join our passionate team to help our clients resume their lifelong pursuit of health, fitness, and well-being. We are a family chiropractic wellness office and believe in holistic care that takes every aspect of a person’s health and well-being into consideration, not just a single symptom or illness. We are offering a competitive salary, great bonuses and benefits, a supportive and welcoming work environment, and the chance to help countless of patients within Columbia and the surrounding area.
If this sounds like the job opportunity for you then contact us!
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Brian Torchin / CEO