Logan is looking for 56 qualified students to take a free trip to Standard Process (Palmyra, Wisconsin) on Sunday, June 8th through Monday, June 9th. The trip will allow students to tour Standard Process Headquarters and hear from two Standard Process speakers.
About the Trip:
- Depart from Logan on Sunday, June 8th at 9:45am via chartered bus. Logan provides a box lunch for the trip to Wisconsin. Travel times is approximately 6-7 hours.
- Standard Process will host a dinner for Logan students at the hotel where they will be staying.
- Tour Standard Process and hear speakers on Monday, June 9th before heading back to Logan.
- Standard Process covers all expenses for this trip.
How to Apply:
**Please note this is considered an "unexcused absence" and will be included in your 15% absences.**
- 56 students will be selected.
- Students who were previously selected may not apply for this trip.
The Logan Cafe will be closed on April 17th due to Reading Day.
- Your name
- Your present trimester
- Your cell phone number
- Your emergency contact's phone number
- Your polo shirt size (Small, Medium, Large, X-Large, XX-Large or XXX-Large)
- A short 5-6 sentence paragraph on why you'd like to be selected and why the trip will help you in your future practices
Students will be selected on a first come, first served basis if they are in good academic and professional standing and if they include all of the information above.
Charlie's Grab N' Go will remain open.
Students: Enjoy a week full of stress-free activities as you prepare for finals.
Monday, April 14th
Pretzel Sticks from Gus' Pretzels
Tuesday, April 15th
Popcorm from the Popcorn Palace
Wednesday, April 16th
Italian Ice from Sia's
Thursday, April 17th:
Chair Massages provided by Massage Envy
Mezzanine area of the Student Center