Chiropractor Hillsdale, MI
We are looking for a motivated Chiropractor to join our practice full time in Hillsdale, MI. We are looking for an Associate who enjoys working closely with patients, creating long term relationships with them while providing high-quality, individualized care. Ideally, the incoming DC is passionate about Chiropractic and has an inside-out philosophy, someone who adjusts the spine to remove subluxations that cause nervous system interference stopping one from expressing true health. We know that when the spine is at it’s best, your immune system and gut function better. Your mobility is better. You heal better! We are looking for a likeminded DC to join our team, creating a healthier community with an improved quality of life!!
Who we are:
Our Chiropractic office has proudly served our community through high quality chiropractic care since 1997. Our dynamic, award-winning team consists of chiropractors and a dedicated support staff that helps us collaborate to provide the best care that our patients need and deserve! We work closely together as a team and with our patients, creating a great healing environment. We have a new building with new equipment, providing our patients with the most up to date care. Our system is set for 3 chiropractors working together to serve our community. We promote optimal healing and body function with proper vertebral alignment.
• Perform initial exams and re-exams (medical history, focused physical exam, review pertinent imaging/documents/reports)
• Take and review Diagnostic imaging- We use digital x-ray and Titron instrumentation to diagnosis subluxation
• Evaluate findings and determine diagnosis
• Develop and prepare appropriate treatment plans
• Patient education as to diagnosis, treatment plan options, pre and post treatment care, lifestyle modifications, take-home stretches and exercises, benefits of continued chiropractic care
• Treatment- Chiropractic Care- adjustments, diversified manual technique, flexion distraction and pro-adjuster computerized technique to adjust the spine, K-Laser technology, rehab and various therapies and modalities
• Documentation and Charting (timely and accurate notes)
• Work cooperatively with the team and other support staff for comprehensive patient care
• Patient follow up to ensure treatment goals are being met- reassessments
• Graduation from an accredited Doctor of Chiropractic program (DC)
• Chiropractic license in MI
• Full time
• $70k plus bonus compensation
• Bonus Compensation- incentivized tier bonus system
• Full support staff and patient case load
• No Marketing or outside screenings
We provide the patients for the chiropractor who then takes excellent care of them! We average 450 pv and 40 new patients a month without marketing or outside screenings. We live in a small town of 8500, with 3 amazing school systems and the well-known Hillsdale College. We focus on excellent patient care and in house education.
If you are interested in being challenged to grow with a fun passionate team, then join us! Our team provides effective solutions for our patient’s health challenges. We seek to help our patients with prevention and function, improving their quality of life, without focusing on their symptoms alone. We have a dynamic team and are looking to add a compassionate DC to our group. We offer competitive compensation, supportive and great work environment in a state-of-the-art facility, and the chance to help countless of individuals Hillsdale experience the benefits of Chiropractic. If this sounds like the opportunity for you, then please contact us.
Please send your resume to email@example.com
Brian Torchin / CEO