Office of the Registrar at Logan University


The Office of the Registrar is primarily responsible for the integrity, accuracy and security of all academic records of current and former students. The Registrar is also responsible for the Academic Catalog, graduation and certification of degrees, diplomas and official transcripts.

Phone: 636-207-2479

  • Request a Transcript

    Unofficial Transcripts

    Official transcripts must be requested in writing with the Transcript Request Form (by the graduate or student ONLY) with a handwritten signature.

    There is a $5 fee for official transcripts, payable at the time transcripts are ordered. There is no charge for unofficial transcripts.

    Privacy: Student records are confidential, and transcripts are issued only at the written request of the student, which must include a student’s signature. Telephone requests are not accepted.

    Third-Party Transcripts: Logan University is unable to release transcripts received from other colleges or universities. Additional copies must be obtained directly from the issuing institution.

    Logan University Transcripts: A transcript is a complete copy of the student’s academic record. Official transcripts bear the signature of the Registrar. Please allow 24-48 hours to process requests.

    You may fax your Transcript Request Form to 636-207-2431 or you may mail your request with a check or money order to:

    Attn: Office of Registrar - Room #116
    Logan University
    1851 Schoettler Road
    Chesterfield, MO 63017

    Please include your full name and any other name(s) you used while a student at Logan; program enrolled in (i.e. DC); your graduation date or approximate dates of attendance; the address where your transcripts should be mailed (unofficial transcripts may only be emailed or faxed back); your handwritten signature and the fee if ordering an official transcript.

    Please note: Transcripts will not be sent if there is financial indebtedness owed to the University by the former student.

  • Address Changes

    In order to keep student records updated and receive pertinent communications, it is imperative any address or phone number change be reported to the Office of the Registrar as soon as possible. These changes will be accepted in person in Rooms 216 or 279 or through the student's Logan email account sent directly to

  • Degree Verification

    The National Student Clearinghouse is now our authorized agent for providing degree and enrollment verification. Employers or background screening firms may contact the National Student Clearinghouse at:
    National Student Clearinghouse
    2300 DullesStation Boulevard, Suite 300
    Herndon, VA 20171

  • Graduation

    The Registrar performs a degree audit on each student’s record to determine who is eligible to graduate each trimester in each program. These lists are then forwarded to the graduation coordinators who plan the commencement ceremonies. The Registrar also orders all diplomas and clinic certificates and prepares a final packet for each student. The Office of the Registrar conducts senior checkout two days prior to graduation for master’s and DC graduates. This is a procedure whereby students can be cleared financially by each office prior to graduation. No student who has any financial outstanding obligation will be allowed to participate in the graduation ceremony.

  • International Students

    The Assistant Registrar serves as the Predominate Designated School Official (PDSO) and the Registrar is also a Designated School Official (DSO). The Office of the Registrar updates the international students’ enrollment in SEVIS each trimester. Address changes are also made in SEVIS as they occur so it is important for international students to notify the Registrar as soon as possible when a change occurs. Optional Practical Training paperwork is handled by the PDSO for those students who wish to remain in the United States for one year after graduation. It is up to the international student to make sure his/her I-20 is updated properly and that all paperwork is in order. Students must see the PDSO before applying for Optional Practical Training.

  • Veteran's Benefits

    The Office of the Registrar certifies enrollment for students receiving Veteran's benefits. The student should provide a copy of his/her DD214 and a Certificate of Eligibility to the Registrar. Once these documents are provided and the student is registered for classes, his/her enrollment will be certified using VA-ONCE, the Department of Veterans' Affairs online program.

  • Frequently Asked Questions

    For more information on Academic Honors, Course Descriptions, Grade Changes and more, please review the Academic Catalog.

Recently Visited Pages

Click the star to "favorite" a page and keep it at the top of your list of Visited Pages.