Chiro Games - June 1-2, 2024

Learn More





Learn to Serve in All New Ways

Military service matters at Logan University. Students who have served with the armed forces can take advantage of several aid programs.

Veteran Affairs Benefits

Before using VA benefits at Logan, all veterans and dependents must provide documentation of eligibility. This documentation will be your certificate of eligibility. Student veterans can request a certificate of eligibility here: https://www.va.gov/education/after-you-apply/

Student veterans must complete a veteran benefit registration form for each trimester you wish to receive benefits. You will need to request this from the certifying official after you have registered for classes. The email for the school certifying official is Veterans@logan.edu

For more information on undergraduate and graduate types of aid, click the links below.

New Students

If you are a new student veteran or an eligible dependent who has never used VA education benefits and would like to apply, submit your application online at https://www.vets.gov/education/apply/.

Transfer Students

Any student veteran who previously received VA education benefits (other than vocational rehabilitation) at another school must complete a change of program or place of training form.

Yellow Ribbon Program

Logan University proudly participates in the Yellow Ribbon Program. Awards are made to qualified applicants for all degree programs. Logan University will fund 50% of the remaining unmet tuition and fees charges. However, please note that the amount each student receives will vary according to the cost of their degree program and any tuition-specific scholarships or grants that they may have been awarded. The Yellow Ribbon Program award cannot be combined with other Logan awards to result in a tuition surplus.

To be eligible, students must:
• Be admitted as a degree-seeking student with net tuition and fee charges above the Veteran Affairs’ annual maximum rate as posted at http://www.benefits.va.gov/gibill/yellow_ribbon.asp
• Be eligible for CH. 33 Post-9/11 GI Bill® education benefits at the 100% level
• Maintain good academic standing at Logan University
• Provide proof of eligibility to Logan’s certifying official 

Student veterans who have been selected for the Yellow Ribbon Award will receive funding each year they remain in their current program of study as long as the University continues to renew its agreement with the VA. Logan has the right to reduce awards or discontinue the Yellow Ribbon Program at the end of each academic year. Yellow Ribbon contributions will not be adjusted after the last day to drop classes without a W assigned, typically the end of the second week of classes. Any costs accrued due to adding or dropping classes after that date each trimester will be the student veteran’s responsibility.

Note: On request, Logan University may be required to show proof of academic progress to the VA. Logan does not require prior approval from the student veteran to maintain compliance with VA regulations.

Student Veteran Responsibilities

The certifying official will collaborate with the VA to closely monitor your enrollment status and academic program. Student veterans have the following responsibilities:

• Notify the certifying official every time you want to be certified by completing the veteran benefits registration form.
• Register only for courses required by your selected degree.
• Do not register for courses you have already successfully completed with a passing grade or credit even if it was taken at another university.
• Maintain satisfactory progress toward your degree.
• Notify the certifying official if you change programs, add or drop a class, withdraw from classes, change address or deplete your VA educational benefits.

For any other questions, please email Veterans@logan.edu or call Supriya Dattilo, School Certifying Official at 636-230-1740