An Applicant Must Have:
- DC degree from US Dept. Education accredited institution (for U.S. residents; see below for international applicants)
- Minimum Cumulative GPA of 2.75 or higher
- License in good standing
- A degree equivalent to the U.S. Doctorate of Chiropractic as evidenced by an evaluation conducted by an approved credential evaluator such as the World Education Services (WES) organization.
- 3.0 cumulative grade point average or approval of the program director
- Proficiency in English. Students who have not earned the equivalent of a Baccalaureate degree taught in English are required to submit a Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) score. TOEFL scores of 500 or better on paper-based exams or 79 on the iBT® Test are acceptable. A break-down of the sub scores for the iBT Test are below:
- i. Writing 18
- ii. Listening 21
- iii. Reading 21
- iv. Speaking 19
- v. As an alternative to TOEFL, iELTS scores of 6.5 or better are also accepted.
- d. All applicants must submit official transcripts to the Admissions Office for evaluation. Students seeking to fulfill pre-requisite requirements with courses completed at an institution outside of the U.S. or Canada transcripts must be evaluated by an accredited service such as World Education Services (WES). When utilization of an outside evaluating agency is necessary, the official evaluation by that agency should be sent in lieu of the original transcripts. Transcript(s) are to be sent to Logan University, Office of Admissions