USA ParaPowerlifting 2020 Regional Qualifier is scheduled from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m., Saturday, January 18 at the Logan Wellness Center. The event is free and open to the public.
Here are a few tips on attending as a spectator:
- Free parking is available around the Logan Wellness Center. See the map below for directions to the Wellness Center.
- Please refrain from bringing large quantities of food and beverages into the venue.
- Photography is acceptable, however please avoid flash photography as it can distract the athletes.
- Please stay out of the field of play. Spectators will be directed where to sit.
- Learn about a few of the athletes and their stories here in our recent blog post.