Chiropractor St. Petersburg, FL
Bonuses and profit sharing!
We are looking for a talented and motivated Chiropractor to join us Full time at our well-established wellness practice in St. Petersburg, FL.
We are seeking a personable, friendly, upbeat DC to join our fantastic team of providers! Our ideal candidate would be compensated generously, making this opportunity a win for everyone.
Do you care for the health and wellness goals of each patient? Are you passionate about safe, gentle Chiropractic care? Want to jump right and treat patients at a well-respected, busy practice with a fantastic support staff in place? We have the patients, staff, and a state-of-the-art office in place and we need a friendly, compassionate Chiropractor to join us on our journey of providing quality care to our community!
Our talented Chiropractors and support staff embrace a safe, whole-body, individualized approach toward healing and wellness goals, and we have been providing top quality care to the community of St. Petersburg for over 10 years. We are trained in the most up-to-date techniques used today. Our mission is to provide a safe, relaxed, and active treatment to help patients relieve their pain, restore their spine, and reach their health and wellness goals. Our goal is to further patient’s overall health and wellness and be the best Chiropractors in Florida!
• Chiropractic Care- Adjusting patients
• Patient exams and x-rays
• Documentation -Going over x-rays in the reports
• Use of ChiroTouch software
• Keeping patients motivated and on their corrective care recommendations
• Writing Treatment plans
• Reviewing x-rays and treatment protocols with patients
• Encouraging the patient to make up missed appointments
• Keeping track of patient visits, missed appointments, patients falling off care, and improved spinal curves
• Flexion Distraction
• Spinal Decompression
• Laser Therapy
• Corrective Care Exercises
• Chiropractic License in FL
• Graduation from an Accredited Doctor of Chiropractic Program (DC)
• Chiropractor interested in training on corrective care techniques to improve cervical and lumbar normal curves. (This would include traveling to seminars to certify in those techniques)
• Chiropractor that enjoys new equipment and technology such as spinal decompression, and cold laser therapy
• $100k/year depending on experience (with profit sharing and bonuses)
• Bonus Compensation AND Profit Sharing
• Health Insurance
• Life insurance
• 401K with 3% matching
We are looking for an experienced Chiropractor who focuses on the patient and wellness, has a fantastic personality, loves people and is passionate about providing quality care. If this sounds like you, then we want to hear from you! Come join our wonderful, friendly, and welcoming team!
Please send your resume to email@example.com
Brian Torchin / CEO