Chiropractor Bend, OR
$80k-$100k per year PLUS Competitive Bonus
Relocation/signing bonus $5,000
We are looking for a motivated Chiropractor to join our practice full time in Bend, OR. Our ideal candidate is passionate about helping others, loves educating patients on the benefits of chiropractic, and is a fantastic adjuster. We are flexible in our need and can accommodate an Associate looking for either part time or full-time employment.
Do you love seeing patients, helping them set and achieve optimal health and well-being goals? Enjoy working with a dynamic team of like-minded professionals who enjoy the benefits of Chiropractic care and living a high-quality life? Then we need you and your unique skills and goals to join our team!
Do what you do best, help your patient’s feel their best and we concentrate on the hassles of running the business aspect. Come join us and our dynamic support team, and you can jump right in and help countless of individuals! We handle the business aspects of billing, marketing, administration, while you help others.
We are a wellness practice, with multiple DC’s, who pride themselves on providing convenient and affordable chiropractor care, focused on our patients’ unique needs and goals. Whether our clients are seeking pain relief or preventative care, they can expect our patient-centric approach to be new and different, perhaps even life changing! We have a growing reputation for providing high-quality, individualized care. Due to our growth and fantastic reputation, we need another Associate to join our team! We are a higher volume, cash only patient care clinic. We believe in our employees and support them with professional growth. Our practice gives the Associate all the support they need to focus on doing what they do best, looking after their patients. Our support system manages the marketing, insurance, and business administration. We have an excellent team of chiropractors and support staff and we collaborate to give our patients the best, most comprehensive care that we can.
• Patient Consultation-review health and medical histories, exam patients, review pertinent medical records/imaging
• Evaluate patients neuromusculoskeletal systems and the spine
• Diagnosis and Treatment plan formulation
• Chiropractic care- Full Spine Diversified and Activator
• Patient education on the benefits of routine chiropractic care
• Documentation/progress notes- accurate and timely records
• Arrange for/review diagnostic x-rays, when medically necessary
• Follow up patient phone calls
• Graduation from an accredited Doctor of Chiropractic Program (DC)
• Chiropractic license in OR
• Passing scores for Parts I, II, III, and IV from NCBE
• Part time vs Full-time
• $80k- $100k per year plus Competitive bonus (depending on experience)
• Bonus compensation (range $10k to $50k per year)
• Paid Time off 2 weeks (FT only) with accrual
• All major holidays recognized
• Company paid Malpractice insurance
• Health insurance
• Dental Insurance
• Professional advancement
• $5,000 Relocation/signing bonus
Our primary focus is on providing our patients with a pathway towards better health through ongoing Chiropractic maintenance and preventative care. We offer a generous salary plus competitive bonuses, great benefits, a great work life balance and the chance to provide amazing care to countless people and change people’s lives. Come join us full time or part time and lead others into health and wellness. If this sounds like the opportunity for you, then contact us! We look forward to hearing from you.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Brian Torchin / CEO