Apply for a Book Voucher
Logan University students that have been approved for financial aid and are expecting to receive a credit balance may apply for a book voucher. This voucher will allow students to use their financial aid to purchase textbooks and other required course material and apply the balance to their student account. Book vouchers can only be used to purchase books in Logan’s Bookstore (Follett or Follett online).
Summer 2023 vouchers will be available starting March 13th
- Student must be registered for a Summer 2023 course and be expecting financial aid for the trimester that results in a credit balance.
- Only financial aid that has been approved for disbursement will be considered. The status of your financial aid can be found through NetPartner.
- Students will be able to request the amount of funds needed based on the program they are enrolled in. Please remember to estimate the cost of taxes, shipping, and digital delivery fees when determining the amount of your voucher.
- Doctor of Chiropractic – up to $1,000.00
- Masters or Doctor of Health Professions – up to $750.00
- Undergraduate – up to $750.00
- Once the voucher has been approved, a charge for the amount requested will be added to the students account and held until the voucher is used and/or credit balance has been processed. Any unused vouchers or funds will be refunded and available to the student AFTER the add/drop period.
- Only books and materials marked as required, recommended or optional for your specific courses can be applied to the book voucher.
- March 13th – Vouchers available for request (Registration Opens)
- May 8th – 1st day of classes for College of Health Science
- May 9th – 1st day of classes for College of Chiropractic
- May 19th – Last day to request a voucher
- May 19th – Close to online orders
- May 26th – Refunds for unused book vouchers available
Students may submit book vouchers as soon as they are registered for courses. No book vouchers will be reviewed or approved until the previous trimester has ended.
*Please allow a minimum of 2 business days for vouchers to be approved by the appropriate parties before ordering books and supplies.
**Please make sure you have finalized your Financial Aid before applying for a book voucher.
Logan has partnered with Follett ACCESS to provide affordable course materials to students. Through this partnership, students can access e-textbooks and materials from day one of their course.
Logan is implementing a steady roll-out of courses that will provide materials through ACCESS:
Current courses to feature ACCESS include the following:
- Physics I
- Physics I Lab
- Physics II
- Physics II Lab
While ACCESS offers the lowest cost for educational materials, students will have the choice to “opt out” of ACCESS, if they decide to purchase traditional textbooks and course materials elsewhere. You will receive instructions on how to “opt out” after you have registered for course that provides course materials through ACCESS.