Apply for a Book Voucher
Logan University students that have been approved for financial aid and are expecting to receive a credit balance may apply for a book voucher. This voucher will allow students to use their financial aid to purchase textbooks and other required course material and apply the balance to their student account. Book vouchers can only be used to purchase books in Logan’s Bookstore (Follet or Follet online).
- Student must be registered for a Spring 2022 course and be expecting financial aid for the trimester that results in a credit balance.
- Only financial aid that has been approved for disbursement will be considered. The status of your financial aid can be found through NetPartner.
- Students will be able to request the amount of funds needed based on the program they are enrolled in.
- Doctor of Chiropractic – up to $800.00
- Masters or Doctor of Health Professions – up to $600.00
- Undergraduate – up to $600.00
- Once the voucher has been approved, a charge for the amount requested will be added to the students account and held until the voucher is used and/or credit balance has been processed. Any unused vouchers or funds will be refunded and available to the student.
- Only books and materials marked as required, recommended or optional for your specific courses can be applied to the book voucher.
- Nov. 8th – Vouchers available for request (Registration Opens)
- Dec. 31st – Recommended date for students to have completed their vouchers
- Jan. 6th – 1st day of classes
- Jan. 13th – Last day to request a voucher
- Jan. 14th – Close to online orders
- Jan. 18th – Receive final receipts from the bookstore
- Jan. 18th – Process Refunds for unused book voucher funds
- Jan. 20th – Refunds available to students
Students may submit book vouchers as soon as they are registered for courses. No book vouchers will be reviewed or approved until the previous trimester has ended.
*Please allow a minimum of 2 business days for vouchers to be approved by the appropriate parties before ordering books and supplies.
**Please make sure you have finalized your Financial Aid before applying for a book voucher.