Chiropractor Ocala, FL
We are looking for a motivated Chiropractor to join our practice full time in Ocala, FL. Come join our team of knowledgeable and well-respected Chiropractors, who have been providing the community of Ocala with the highest quality chiropractic care for over 40 years. Do you enjoy helping others reach for and achieve their health and wellness goals? Love being part of a successful and dynamic team? Are you passionate about Chiropractic? Then we want to speak with you!
We are a wellness integrative clinic that focuses on patient centered care and providing patient satisfaction. If you feel you are a great adjuster, then we want to speak with you!
Our center is a unique model of multidisciplinary practices under one roof. This allows a team approach of chiropractic, interventional medicine, acupuncture, massage, and rehab professionals to best select the treatment or combined treatments to help people in the process of recovery. The treatment goals of the clinic are to reduce pain and inflammation, as well as improve and restore a more normal function to the body to allow for overall benefits. We have been proudly serving Marion County with a unique multi-disciplinary approach for treatment of musculo-skeletal pain such as headaches, neck pain, lower back pain, arm/leg pain and injuries from accidents for over 40 years! Utilizing a comprehensive and combined approach of medical and alternative, natural healthcare has been an extremely effective model in helping those individuals who are suffering with pain of all types. The blend of medical, chiropractic, physical medicine, and interventional medicine results in a quicker improvement of the patient due to faster access to different modalities and specialties of care. This model of care results in a more cost effective and successful method of treating pain of the spine and joints.
• Patient Exam/Consultation-review health and medical histories, exam patients, review pertinent records/imaging
• Evaluate patients neuromusculoskeletal systems and the spine
• Take and interpret X-rays
• Diagnosis and Treatment plan formulation, case management
• Chiropractic patient care- Manual Adjustments, treatments, modalities, rehab exercises, and therapy
• Patient education on the benefits of routine chiropractic care, lifestyle modifications, nutrition, supplementation, and home exercises
• Documentation/progress notes- accurate and timely records
• Re-exams for progress checks, adjustments, and ensure you’ve met patient and treatment goals
• Collaborating and communicating with colleagues, multidisciplinary team and administrators for comprehensive patient care
• Graduation from an accredited Doctorate of Chiropractic Program (DC)
• Chiropractic license in FL
• Willingness to work with a multidisciplinary team
• Full time
• $70,000-$90,000 (DOE)
We are a multidisciplinary center that allows the patient a one stop office for the treatment and care of all types of back, joint, and accident injuries- a team with a heart. Are you ready to join our well-run office, with great team spirt and a wonderful work environment? We are offering a competitive salary and the chance to be a part of our reputable group, helping countless of individuals in Ocala restore their function and mobility, and improve the quality of their lives! We look forward to speaking with you!
Please send your resume to email@example.com
Brian Torchin / CEO