Chiropractor Annapolis, MD
We are looking for a motivated Chiropractor to join our growing medical practice full time in Annapolis, MD. The position will require direct patient care, full time on Monday- Fridays. Our office was established upon our belief that within every person exists the ability and desire to reach their maximum potential in health and performance, and we need a driven DC to help our patients reach their goals.
We are seeking an Associate who can provide high-quality direct patient care and management, is compassionate, a great communicator, enjoys working with the patients and educating them on the benefits of Chiropractic care. Are you a great adjuster who is passionate about chiropractic? Love working with a multidisciplinary team to provide the best, most comprehensive care that our patients need and deserve? Then we are looking for you and your unique skills to join our dynamic team!
Who we are:
We are an integrated physical medicine practice that is committed to patient-centered care and the highest standards of safety in all that we do and have been providing high quality care to our community for over 8 years. Our knowledgeable and well-respected team of healthcare professionals, Chiropractors, CAs, and Nurse Practitioner, works together for optimal patient results, working to improve our patient’s quality of life. We seek to restore function and treat Musculo-skeletal ailments. These injuries can be caused by anything including falls, sports trauma, whiplash injuries, stress, and even faulty posture. Our multidisciplinary clinic is committed to finding solutions that help our patients achieve their health and wellness goals using modern chiropractic equipment and technology in collaboration with physical medicine professionals.
• Patient evaluations (medical history, physical exam, review pertinent medical records/imaging/records)
• Take and review diagnostic imaging (digital X-Ray)
• Diagnosis, ROF, and treatment plan formulation
• Patient education as to care plan options, diagnosis, lifestyle modifications, rehab/corrective actions
• Chiropractic Care- Adjustments, therapies, and modalities. Current chiro uses gonstead, diversified, drop technique, soft tissue work, and some activator
• Supervising CA’s with PT/rehab
• DME fittings
• Collaboration with the healthcare team and support staff for comprehensive patient care
• Documentation- timely and accurate, regular progress notes, and following up on paperwork/reports
• Graduation from an accredited Doctor of Chiropractic program (DC)
• Chiropractic License to practice in MD
• DC with PT privileges
• Current supervising chiro license a plus
• Willingness to work with an interdisciplinary team
• Monday through Friday (9-6)
Our interdisciplinary team provides effective solutions for our patient’s health challenges. We seek to help our patients with prevention and function, improving their quality of life, without focusing on their symptoms alone. We have a dynamic multidisciplinary team and are looking to add a compassionate DC to our group. We offer competitive compensation, supportive colleagues, great work environment in a state-of-the-art facility, and the chance to help countless of individuals. If this sounds like the opportunity for you, then please contact us.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Brian Torchin / CEO