Get a head start on the next step in your education with one of our articulation agreements
Earn your undergraduate or master’s degree in an accelerated format by utilizing one of Logan University’s academic partnerships. Our 2+2 partnerships allow students to start their 2 years of required undergraduate studies at a community college near them then transfer seamlessly to Logan to finish their bachelor’s degree in an additional 2 years or less.
Our 3+2 partnerships allow students to complete their 3 years of required undergraduate studies and complete the 4th year of undergraduate studies while enrolled in the designated master’s degree at Logan University. At the end of the student’s first year of study at Logan, they will be awarded their bachelor’s degree from their originating school.
The purpose of these agreements is to shorten the length of time to achieve the student’s desired degree. Contact the Office of Admissions to learn more.
2+2 BSHB Agreements:
- Crowder College – Neosho, MO – Partner Program AA – General Studies
- East Central College – Union, MO – Partner Program AS-STEM (Biology)
- IVY Tech Community College – Indiana – Partner Program AS-Human Biology
- Jefferson College – Hillsboro, MO – Partner Program AS-Biology
- Mineral Area College – Park Hills, MO – Partner Program AA
- Ozarks Technical Community College – Springfield, MO – Partner Program-AS Biology
- St. Charles Community College – St. Charles, MO – Partner Program AS-Biology
Students interested in participating in an articulation agreement with one of our partner institutions are encouraged to submit an Application of Intent form below to be contacted by a member of the admissions department.
Morehead State University
Michael Fultz, PhD
Dr. Darrin Smith
Dr. Julie Hamdi
Dr. Don Colborn
Dr. Sunder Balasubramanian
Dr. Jason Telford
Missouri Baptist University
Northwest Missouri State University
Jeffry Thornsberry, PhD
Southeast Missouri State University
John Kraemer, PhD
Truman State University
University of Missouri St. Louis
Missouri Western State University
Dr. Jason C. Baker, Ph.D.
Dr. Dawn Holliday
California University of Pennsylvania
Dr. Edwin Zuchelkowski
Dr. Craig Scott
Dr. David Fulford
Indiana University of Pennsylvania
Dr. David Long
Slippery Rock University
Dr. Nicole Dafoe
Thomas Jefferson University
Diana R. Cundell, PhD