What to Expect
Prior to coming to Logan’s campus, students and employees are required to complete a self-screening questionnaire. The self-screening questionnaire uses an algorithm to determine whether or not each community member is cleared to come to campus daily. Please use the appropriate link to start your questionnaire:
- Student Screening Link: https://checkforcorona.com/logan-students#/screening
- Employee Screening Link: https://checkforcorona.com/logan-employees#/screening
- Visitor Screening Link: https://checkforcorona.com/logan-visitors#/screening
In general, if you do not feel well, please stay at home and contact your health care provider. Additionally, employees should contact their direct supervisor; students should contact Student Affairs at (636) 230-1870. (Students participating in clinical experiences should review the notification procedure in the Clinical Experiences section of this plan).
Upon arriving to campus, make sure you are wearing an appropriate face covering that covers your nose and mouth. All individuals must wear a face covering in every place on campus and in Logan facilities. Please note that neck gaiters and bandanas are not considered appropriate face coverings.
Non-patient visitors and guests should use the Administration Building entrance.
Upon entering our facilities, students, employees and visitors should approach the non-contact temperature scanners and align your face within the parameters on the LED screen. Once aligned, your temperature will register within one second and your body temperature will be displayed at the bottom of the screen.
This system is designed to help you confirm your morning self-screening questionnaire and provide instant screenings throughout the day when our community and visitors enter and re-enter our buildings. Anyone who scans with a body temperature at or above 100.0, must leave campus until they are symptom free.
If the scanner detects a body temperature of 100.0 or above, the appropriate Logan personnel authorized to view this information will be notified. Additionally, you are instructed to do the following:
- Leave campus and go home.
- Employees should contact their supervisor and students should contact Student Affairs at (636) 230-1870.
- Monitor your fever. You must be fever free, without the use of fever-reducing medications, for at least 48 hours before re-taking the self-screen questionnaire and returning to campus.
- If your fever persists, or other symptoms develop, please contact your health care provider.
For the safety and health of everyone, every Logan community member has a social responsibility to be honest in their responses on the self-screening questionnaire and to self-quarantine if necessary based on the screening responses, if the temperature scan shows a temperature of 100.0 or above.