Paradise Chiropractic has embarked on a global initiative to change the way healthcare is viewed and delivered. Our vision is recognized through providing exceptional patient care and community engagement. Paradise Chiropractic is growing and is looking to hire a Chiropractic Associate. If you are self-motivated, hard-working, and communicate effectively, this role may be the the perfect fit.
We are looking for a team member who will work with our Chiropractic Assistants, patients, Doctor and team on various strategic and tactical initiatives to increase the efficiency, engagement and growth of our patients. The main responsibilities include exams, marketing, screenings, adjusting when needed, marking x-rays, doctor’s reports and general help in the office as needed.
• Assist in marketing efforts to reach office goals
• Exams for patients
• Screenings for patients
• Participate in patient educational events and workshops
• Participate in community outreach programs
• Assist doctor with adjusting as needed
• Marking x-rays prior to patient viewing
• Assist in doctor’s reports
• Assist in marketing events such as patient dinners
• Engage in continuous company training events
• Strong attention to detail
• Bachelor’s degree
• Accredited Doctor of Chiropractic
• PC skills a must and must be proficient in use of Microsoft Office (Excel, Outlook, Power Point, Word) which includes creating reports and spreadsheets
• Ability to work independently and with minimal structure while exercising great judgment• Ability to communicate effectively and tactfully
• Ability to jump from “high profile” projects to “digging a trench” type projects without missing a beat and maintaining enthusiasm
Competencies: • Analytical–Synthesizes complex or diverse information; Collects and researches data; Uses intuition and experience to complement data; Designs work flows and procedures.
• Problem Solving–Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; Gathers and analyzes information skillfully; Develops alternative solutions; Works well in group problem solving situations; Uses reason even when dealing with emotional topics.
• Quality Management–Looks for ways to improve and promote quality; Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness.
• Strategic Thinking–Develops strategies to achieve organizational goals; Understands organization’s strengths & weaknesses; Analyzes market and competition; Identifies external threats and opportunities; Adapts strategy to changing conditions.
• Dependability–Follows instructions, responds to management direction; Takes responsibility for own actions; Keeps commitments; Commits to long hours of work when necessary to reach goals; Completes tasks on time or notifies appropriate person with an alternate plan.
• Initiative–Volunteers readily; Undertakes self-development activities; Seeks increased responsibilities; Takes independent actions and calculated risks; Looks for and takes advantage of opportunities; Asks for and offers help when needed.