Established, solid thriving practice: 35 year accumulation of patients dedicated to the practice
- 100% referral-based
- Calm atmosphere with long treatment times
- Beautiful setting in early 19th century converted dwelling in Rockland County, NY (owned by doctor, willing to give long term lease)
- Adjacent to 150 acres of organic farm and woodlands containing Waldorf School and Three Fold Foundation for whom integrative medicine is first choice
- High fee per patient
- All cash practice with 99.5% collection ATOS
- Associate of 11 years will consider staying on
- Patient draw is from NY, NJ and CT
I am willing to stay on to help with transition.
I need an associate as we have lost one of our 2 associates and also, I will soon begin teaching again internationally. Here is the info. Again, preference to FM chiropractors.
Associate doctor wanted for my Manhattan (1 day per week) and Chestnut Ridge/Nyack, NY (2 days per week) practices.
I am willing to mentor associate (35 years of successful practice plus teaching internationally)
Long treatment time, high fee, all cash practice.
Must be willing to complete Level I&II Fascial Manipulation seminars as soon as possible after hiring.
Must be competent in Motion Palpation based spinal and extremity adjusting.
Must be competent in at least one of the following soft tissue techniques: ART, Trigger Point Therapy, FAKTR.
Contact: DrStephenOswald@gmail.com Cell: 845-641-0745