Calhoun Chiropractic Wellness Center is looking for a full time Associate Doctor of Chiropractic. Our office has been in business for over 20 years in Victor, NY with chiropractic services as well as nutritional, orthotics, traction, and wellness services offered.
Dr. Calhoun, D.C. utilizes the Gonstead Technique and all applicants must be trained in this to be considered. Our office has a digital x-ray system to ensure timely and clear images of practice members from the start of their care and throughout the duration of their treatment. We also have a foot scanning device through FootLevelers that gives a detailed report of a practice member’s need and recommendations for orthotics. Our office also has a thermography, electromyography (EMG), Digital Range of Motion, and HRV (neuroPULSE) scanning devices through Chiropractic Leadership Alliance (CLA) with the myInsight Software Suite (v.2.0+) to provide comprehensive spinal-neural examinations. We utilize ChiroTouch software in our office to record notes and input practice member information.
Our office is very busy so the ideal candidate must be willing to work in a fast paced, practice member centered environment. Dr. Calhoun, D.C. currently adjusts roughly 60-75 practice members per day and has a waiting list for new people to see him that books out at least 1-2 months. All of his referrals are done by word of mouth from other practice members and staff with virtually no advertising or marketing costs.
These are the qualities that we are looking for in an ideal candidate:
• 0-7 years Chiropractic experience (candidates with more experience will also be considered)
• Licensed, or ability to license, in New York with license in good standing
• Proficiency in the Gonstead Technique
• Intelligent, motivated, focused with an ability to multi-task
• Professional, honest, reliable and respectable
• Able to effectively interact with a large number of patients per week
• Strong radiology background
• Trainable to current practice procedures
• Interest in growing the practice and making it their permanent practice
We will provide any training necessary for the right candidate. The compensation package includes a base salary contingent upon experience, as well as the potential for increased compensation based on performance. Our new full-time associates will also start with 10 days of vacation for their first year.