Chiropractor Wilmington, NC 28403
We are looking for a motivated, self-starter Chiropractor to join our practice full time in Wilmington, NC. Our state-of-the-art office is conveniently located in Wilmington, NC. We are looking for a chiropractor who is passionate about healthy living/fitness and providing high-quality care, driven by helping others, and is a team player. Our ideal candidate is compassionate and has great adjusting skills/Soft Tissue techniques: ART, Graston, and is a strong communicator.
Join our stellar team! This is a great opportunity for a doctor who is motivated and enthusiastic to work with a successful team, with professional growth. The incoming doctor performs complimentary evaluations to interested parties as part of their gym membership. We are located inside a busy and growing gym, where they produce 400+ new members a month. Your responsibility will be to BUILD VALUE in free evaluations and convert to continued wellness care. No outside marketing involved! You will be spoon fed warm leads to convert to treating patients.
We are a Chiropractic practice offering our patients high quality care and we are dedicated to helping patients across the region live comfortably again. Our group has been striving to provide the best care possible for our patients for over 10 years. We have a knowledgeable and respected team of chiropractors focused on learning about each patients’ circumstances and their treatment needs, working to find a solution that works for them. We service patients with a vast array of conditions and health care goals- from weekend warriors to advanced athletes.
• Patient Consultation-review health and medical histories, exam patients, review pertinent medical records/imaging (initial consultation, follow up care)
• Evaluate patients neuromusculoskeletal systems and the spine (new patient neuro exams)
• Diagnosis and Treatment plan formulation
• Follow up, reexams, and regular progress checks for established patients
• Chiropractic care- Manual Adjustments- Diversified, Thompson, Soft tissue techniques , various modalities, and therapies
• Patient education on the benefits of routine chiropractic care, lifestyle modifications, home exercises, rehab and therapies available
• Documentation/progress notes- accurate and timely records
• Graduation from an accredited Doctor of Chiropractic Program (DC)
• Chiropractic license in NC
• Full time
• Mon-Thurs. Off Fridays
• Some Saturday AMs
• Expected compensation is 100K+
• Bonus compensation based on practice growth as well as individual performance
• Holiday pay
• Potential growth opportunity within the company
We are a well-respected and knowledgeable team with one common goal—to bring our patients the highest quality care possible. Over the years, our name has become synonymous with friendly, compassionate care and a commitment to making a visible difference in people’s lives. We are looking for a likeminded Chiropractor who is ready to change people’s lives, working with fitness minded patients! We offer competitive compensation and a great work environment. If this sounds like the opportunity for you, then please contact us.
Please send your resume to email@example.com
Brian Torchin / CEO