Chiropractor Tulsa, OK
$2500 sign on bonus
We are looking for a Chiropractor to join our wellness practice in Tulsa, OK. We are looking for a motivated and compassionate Chiropractor, who is a fantastic adjuster, to join our growing wellness practice. We are quickly expanding and looking for an Associate to join us either full time or part time.
Love seeing patients, helping them set and achieve optimal health and well-being goals? Enjoy working with a dynamic team of like-minded professionals who enjoy the benefits of Chiropractic care and living a high-quality life? Then we need you and your dynamic skills and goals to join our well-respected team! Join us!
Do what you do best, help your patient’s feel their best and we concentrate on the hassles of running the business aspect. Join us and our dynamic support team at our state-of-the-art facility, and you can jump right in and help countless of individuals on their journey to optimal health! We handle the business aspects of billing, marketing, administration, while you help others improve their functioning, mobility, and the quality of their lives.
We are a wellness practice, with multiple DC’s, who pride themselves on providing convenient and affordable chiropractor care, focused on our patients’ unique needs and goals. Whether our clients are seeking pain relief or preventative care, they can expect our patient-centric approach to be new and different, perhaps even life changing! We have a growing reputation for providing high-quality, individualized care. Due to our growth and fantastic reputation, we need another Associate to join our team!
• Patient Consultation-review health and medical histories, exam patients, review pertinent medical records/imaging
• Evaluate patients neuromusculoskeletal systems and the spine
• Diagnosis and Treatment plans
• Comprehensive Chiropractic Care- Manual Adjustments, various therapies, modalities, corrective exercises, and advice on lifestyle modifications/adjustments and post care instructions
• Patient education on the benefits of routine chiropractic care
• Documentation/progress notes- accurate and timely records
• Arrange for/review diagnostic x-rays, when medically necessary
• Follow up patient phone calls
• Graduation from an accredited Doctor of Chiropractic Program (DC)
• Chiropractic license in OK
• Full-time or Part time availability
• $80k plus per year (depending on experience) for FT employees
• $35 per hour for part time employees
• Bonus compensation – based on production
• $2,500 sign on bonus
• Company paid Malpractice insurance
• All license fees paid
• Continuing Education reimbursement (in state)
Our primary focus is on providing our patients with a pathway towards better health through ongoing Chiropractic maintenance and preventative care. We offer a generous salary, great benefits, a great work life balance and the chance to provide amazing care to countless people and change people’s lives. If this sounds like the opportunity for you, then contact us! We look forward to hearing from you.
Please send your resume to email@example.com
Brian Torchin / CEO