Chiropractor Totowa, NJ (20 miles outside of NYC)
We are looking for a Chiropractor to join our office full time in Totowa, NJ. Our state-of-the-art practice is in Passaic County, northern NJ, about 20 miles outside of NYC.
We are looking for a dedicated and motivated chiropractor who is passionate about improving the health and quality of life of our patients. Our ideal candidate is compassionate, a great adjuster, who is a team player- collaborating with the multidisciplinary team to provide the highest quality care, helping our patients reach their health and wellness goals, effectively and efficiently.
At our integrated medical practice, we’re dedicated to providing comprehensive patient care with the respect, compassion, and one-on-one attention. Our group was created to provide exceptional, innovative, and compassionate care. Since our start, our skilled team of medical doctors, chiropractors, physician assistants, physical therapists, and support staff, have worked to enhance every patient’s life, from diagnosis and treatment to rehabilitation and recovery—a commitment that has enabled our center to earn a stellar reputation.
We strive to give our patients the best, warmest, most effective care possible. We work to build relationships with each individual patient, so that we can understand their wants and needs, and help them to achieve their health and wellness goals. The result is more comprehensive, more targeted, and more comfortable care delivered. Our mission is to improve the health and quality of life of our patients. Our providers are well experienced and knowledgeable, and together with our amazing support staff, we strive to take the best care of our patients so that they can enjoy their healthiest, happiest lives.
• Patient Consultation-review health and medical histories, exam patients, review pertinent medical records/imaging, and reason for visit
• Administer and read diagnostic tests ie: X-rays
• Evaluate patients neuromusculoskeletal systems and the spine
• Assessing the patient’s spine, posture, and reflexes to provide the appropriate treatment
• Order and review X-rays/diagnostic tests
• Diagnosis and Treatment plans formulation that focuses on the patient’s overall health and wellbeing
• Chiropractic care- Manual Adjustments of spine and extremities/joints, rehab, various Therapies and modalities, giving advice on lifestyle habits such as sleep, exercise, and diet to improve patient’s physical health
• Patient education on the benefits of routine chiropractic care, lifestyle modifications and home exercises
• Documentation/progress notes- accurate and timely records
• Collaboration with the other healthcare professionals for comprehensive patient care
• Communicate effectively to explain and maintain a patient treatment plan
• Empathize with patients who are in chronic pain and a strong desire to help improve their quality of life
• Create an excellent experience for patients through a friendly and focused attitude
• Listen carefully and respond in a way that is understandable to the average patient
• Use neuromusculoskeletal expertise to treat a wide variety of symptoms
• Graduation from an accredited Doctor of Chiropractic Program (DC)
• Chiropractic license in NJ
• $ 95k- $150k per year (depending on experience and following)
• Full-time (Monday- Friday)
We offer a competitive salary, with generous benefits in a comfortable atmosphere with a dynamic team. Come join our practice in Totowa and work with a group of wonderfully supportive colleagues while helping countless of patients in our community feel their best.
If this job sounds like the opportunity for you, then please contact us. We look forward to hearing from you!
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Brian Torchin / CEO