Chiropractor Springfield, MO 65804
We are seeking a motivated and compassionate Chiropractor to join our growing practice full time in Springfield, MO. We are a family wellness clinic, and we are looking for an Associate who enjoys helping others reach for and achieve their health and wellness goals, someone who provides compassionate care and is passionate about the benefits of Chiropractic care.
Do you feel you are an excellent adjuster? Do you enjoy helping all members of the family including prenatal care? Do you love assessing each individual to determine the most effective solution and work in harmony with the body’s natural processes to promote healing? If so, then we are looking for you and your unique skills and goals to join our likeminded team of Chiropractic physicians.
Our Mission is to enhance overall healing and health of individuals and families in our community through the natural benefits of Chiropractic care! We provide an array of services to treat common conditions such as general chiropractic, sports medicine, pregnancy care, and accident and injury. We seek to alleviate back pain, neck pain and extremity issues. We examine each individual patient to determine the most appropriate method of manual manipulation. We have 2 experienced and knowledgeable Chiropractors who specialize in Cox, Thompson, Flexion/Distraction, Diversified, Activator, and Instrument assisted soft tissue mobilization. Our team of dedicated Chiropractors and support staff work hard to provide our patients with top quality care, the care they need and deserve!
• Patient Consultation-review health and medical histories, exam patients, review pertinent medical records/imaging
• Evaluate patients neuromusculoskeletal systems and the spine
• Diagnosis and Treatment plans
• Comprehensive Chiropractic Care- Manual Adjustments, various therapies, modalities, corrective exercises, and advice on lifestyle modifications/adjustments and post care instructions
• Patient education on the benefits of routine chiropractic care
• Documentation/progress notes- accurate and timely records
• Arrange for/review diagnostic x-rays, when medically necessary
• Follow up patient phone calls
• Graduation from an accredited Doctorate of Chiropractic Program (DC)
• Chiropractic license in MO
• Office hours are Monday through Friday (8:30- 6:30 with Friday hours ending at 4:30)
• No weekend hours
• $75k-$85k to start (DOE)
• Malpractice coverage
• Great work life balance with no weekend office hours
• Full support staff and state of the art office
Our primary focus is on providing our patients with a pathway towards better health through ongoing Chiropractic maintenance and preventative care. We offer a generous salary, great benefits, a great work life balance with no weekend work and the chance to provide amazing care to countless people and change people’s lives. If this sounds like the opportunity for you, then contact us! We look forward to hearing from you.
Please send your resume to email@example.com
Brian Torchin / CEO