Chiropractor South Orange, NJ 07079 (5 miles W of Newark)
We are looking for a motivated Chiropractor to join our practice full time in South Orange, NJ. We are conveniently located just 5 miles west of Newark and 20 miles outside of NYC. Our ideal candidate is a subluxation-based chiropractor who is looking to learn and grow with a knowledgeable and successful team of Chiropractors, with a 36-year history of running our profitable and expanding practice.
Do you enjoy focusing on personalized patient care, helping patients reach for and achieve their health and wellness goals? Love working with a knowledgeable, well respected, and successful team within a continuously expanding practice? Want to learn more about building and running a profitable practice? Then come join us! This position offers plenty of growth potential!
We believe that it’s time that our patients reclaim their productivity and vitality! We help them get relief without surgery and without the use of pain medications. For 36 years, we have been committed to helping the people of South Orange improve their health and well-being. We have an outstanding and well-respected team of chiropractic physicians, chiropractic assistants, and support staff and we collaborate with each other and the patients to give our patients the best care that they need and deserve! Some of the services that we offer our patients include chiropractic care, physical therapy, spinal decompression, and acupuncture. Our veteran chiropractors offer customized treatment plans including the state-of-the-art methods of both traditional and cutting-edge chiropractic care.
• Patient Exam/Evaluation including initial exams (medical history, physical exam, ROF’s, review pertinent documents/reports/imaging)
• Order and Read X-ray Imaging and reports
• Diagnosis, Report of findings, and Comprehensive therapy care plans
• Chiropractic care, Manual Adjusting, Diversified, Proadjuster, Thompson drop, SOT, Activator, flexion/distraction, modalities, personalized rehab ex programs, physiotherapy, and lifestyle advice/counseling
• Patient education and instruction on benefits of continued therapy/chiropractic care, lifestyle modifications, home care and therapies
• Documentation/progress notes- computer entry for daily notes
• Collaboration with colleagues, CAs, and staff for high quality patient care
• Frequent progress checks/patient re-evaluations to ensure goals are being met
• Graduation from an Accredited Chiropractic Program (DC)
• Chiropractic License in NJ
• Full time
• $75k-$85k per year plus Bonus Pay
• Bonus pay (excellent bonus structure)
• Vacation/PTO days
• Professional and personal growth with mentoring and learning opportunities
• Health Insurance
• Dental Insurance
• 401k with 4% match
We are looking to change the world, helping people find their best health and their path to wellness through Chiropractic care. If you desire to be a part of a likeminded team, who focus on living a healthy way of life, are self-driven and passionate about learning and teaching wellness skills, and want to join a fun, creative and energetic group of providers, then contact us. We would love for you to join us on our mission of helping others! If this sounds like the opportunity for you, then contact us! We look forward to hearing from you.
Please send your resume to email@example.com
Brian Torchin / CEO