Chiropractor South Burlington, VT 05403
$5,000 signing bonus
$100k-$150k per year
We are looking for a motivated Chiropractor to join our practice full time in South Burlington, VT. Join our respected team in the Green Mountains of South Burlington, Vermont. Be at the forefront of treating orthopedic conditions including full body conservative orthopedic care, orthopedic prenatal and postnatal care and orthopedic care for athletes and weekend warriors. We are looking for a compassionate Chiropractor to join our dynamic and well-established team.
Our ideal candidate is highly motivated, a strong adjuster, great communicator, and a team player. Do you love working with a knowledgeable and respected team, leading our patients on their journey to health and wellness? Are you passionate about helping others and educating them on the benefits of chiropractic? Then we need you and your unique skills to join our dedicated team in South Burlington!
We are a health and wellness Chiropractic clinic, that has been providing high quality care to the community for a combined 42 years of clinical excellence. Due to our fantastic reputation, our patient base continues to expand. We have a wonderful team of Chiropractors and athletic trainers, that collaborate to provide individualized comprehensive care, that our patients need and deserve! We believe that it is an honor and privilege to serve the residents of our county and surrounding areas. We strive to provide the best care to our patients to build a healthier community and we empower our team to become leaders in collaborative care with 75% of our new patients coming from medical referrals. No additional marketing time needed! We treat patients with prenatal care, as well as adult and geriatric care.
• Patient Exam/Consultation-review health and medical histories, exam patients, review pertinent records/imaging
• Evaluate patients neuromusculoskeletal systems and the spine
• Take and interpret X-rays
• Diagnosis and Treatment plan formulation
• Chiropractic patient care- Manual Adjustments- diversified full body (spine and extremity) CMT, soft tissue work (ART or Graston), evidence-based treatments, modalities, rehab exercises, and therapy
• Refer to AT for low-tech rehab
• Patient education on the benefits of routine chiropractic care, lifestyle modifications, nutrition, supplementation, and home exercises
• Documentation/progress notes- accurate and timely records (EHR)
• Re-exams for progress checks, adjustments, and ensure you’ve met patient and treatment goals
• Collaborating and communicating with colleagues, athletic trainers, and administrators for comprehensive patient care
• Daily zoom calls with the team
• Graduation from an accredited Doctor of Chiropractic Program (DC)
• Chiropractic license in VT
• Three full and two half days per week
• ½ days on Wed and Friday
• No nights or weekends
• Base salary of $100,000. Productivity bonus to $150,000+
• Bonus compensation based on collections/performance
• Vacation/PTO 2 weeks
• No marketing
• No nights or weekends
• $5,000 signing bonus
• Simple IRA up to 3% match
• Health Insurance stipend
• Paid malpractice insurance with tail coverage
• Paid holidays
• $500 CEU stipend per year
• Professional advancement/mentoring
We use a holistic approach to care, leaving us better able to help our patients achieve optimal levels of health and wellness. Are you ready to join a dynamic team? Do you enjoy helping countless people reach their optimal health? Then come join us! Grow yourself professionally and personally on a dynamic team of MSK specialists! Learn how to collaborate with other medical professionals and residents!
We have a welcoming, supportive team that works hard to help you reach your career goals, as well as helping our patients reach their goals of health and wellness. If this sounds like the opportunity for you, then contact us.
Please send your resume to email@example.com
Brian Torchin / CEO