Chiropractor South Bend, IN
Potential student loan forgiveness!
We are looking for a motivated Chiropractor to join our practice part time in South Bend, IN. We have two, state of the art offices, and we’d like the incoming DC to cover both offices in the South Bend area.
Our ideal candidate is a fantastic adjuster, great communicator, and team player who enjoys helping others. Do you love working with a knowledgeable and respected team, leading our patients on their journey to health and wellness? Are you passionate about helping others and educating them on the benefits of chiropractic? Then we need you and your unique skills to join our team in South Bend, IN.
We are a practice that prides itself on providing the highest quality care to our patients. Due to our fantastic reputation, our patient base and team has been quickly expanding. We have a wonderful team of healthcare professionals and administrative staff, that collaborate to provide individualized comprehensive care, that our patients need and deserve!
• Patient Exam/Consultation-review health and medical histories, exam patients, review pertinent records/imaging
• Evaluate patients neuromusculoskeletal systems and the spine
• Take and interpret X-rays
• Diagnosis and Treatment plan formulation
• Chiropractic patient care- Manual Adjustments- all major chiro techniques, evidence-based treatments, modalities, rehab exercises, and therapy
• Patient education on the benefits of routine chiropractic care, lifestyle modifications, nutrition, supplementation, and home exercises
• Documentation/progress notes- accurate and timely records
• Re-exams for progress checks, adjustments, and ensure you’ve met patient and treatment goals
• Collaborating and communicating with colleagues and administrators for comprehensive patient care
• Graduation from an accredited Doctor of Chiropractic Program (DC)
• Chiropractic license in IN
• Potential up to $4k per month (DOE and hours worked)
Why join us?
• Potential student loan forgiveness
• Fully staffed state of the art office!
Are you ready to join a dynamic team of well-respected and knowledgeable professionals? Do you enjoy helping countless people reach their optimal health? Then come join us! We offer a competitive salary and a welcoming, supportive team that works hard to help you reach your career goals, as well as helping our patients reach their goals of health and wellness. If this sounds like the opportunity for you, then contact us.
Please send your resume to email@example.com
Brian Torchin / CEO