Chiropractor Roscoe, IL (20 min N of Rockford, IL)
We are looking for a Chiropractor to join our practice full time in Roscoe, IL. Our state-of-the-art office is in Northern IL, about 20 minutes north of Rockford, IL. We are looking for a motivated and compassionate Chiropractor, who is a fantastic adjuster, to join our growing, well established integrative practice.
Love seeing patients, helping them set and achieve optimal health and well-being goals? Enjoy working with a dynamic team of like-minded professionals who collaborate to provide top quality comprehensive patients care? Do you have a strong work ethic and are committed to practice and personal growth? Then we need you and your dynamic skills and goals to join our well-respected multidisciplinary team!
Do what you do best, help your patient’s feel their best. Join us and our dynamic team at our state-of-the-art facility, and you can jump right in and help countless of individuals on their journey to optimal health!
We are a well-established, integrated clinic that has been proudly serving the community of Roscoe for over 20 years. We are a multidisciplinary office with a well-respected team of our knowledgeable chiropractic physician, nurse practitioner and wonderful support staff. We are passionate about wellness and preventative care, and we built the practice with the singular goal of optimizing the health of every patient. We have a state-of-the-art facility for chiropractic care and regen medicine. We provide a full range of services such as functional medicine, chiropractic care, body contouring, weight loss, regen medicine and more. We use advanced technologies such as frequency-specific, microcurrent (FSM), pulsed Harmonix, Halo biophotonic therapy and we can get results no other clinics can match!
• Patient Consultation-review health and medical histories, exam patients, review pertinent medical records/imaging
• Evaluate patients neuromusculoskeletal systems and the spine
• Diagnosis and Treatment plans
• Comprehensive Chiropractic Care- Manual Adjustments, Diversified, Gonstead, Activator, Thompson drop, KST, various therapies, modalities, corrective exercises, and advice on lifestyle modifications/adjustments and post care instructions
• Patient education on the benefits of routine chiropractic care, lifestyle modifications, diagnosis, and treatment care plan options
• Documentation/progress notes- accurate and timely records
• Intraoffice Referrals for rehab and/or the NP services
• Collaboration with the multidisciplinary team for comprehensive patient care
• Graduation from an accredited Doctor of Chiropractic Program (DC)
• Chiropractic license in IL
• Willingness to work as a part of a multidisciplinary team
• Full time
• Monday, Wed, Thurs, and Friday
• $70k to $100k (DOE)
• Bonus Compensation based on productivity
• Health Insurance
• Paid Holidays
• Sick time
• Malpractice Insurance coverage
• Employee discount (all products at cost)
• Free treatments/chiropractic care
• Full training
Our primary focus is on providing our patients with a pathway towards better health through high quality care. We have a dynamic work environment, team approach and patient centered care, and the latest technology and understanding so that our patients are getting the best- what they need and deserve. For over 20 years, our team has helped thousands of men, women and children with a diverse scope of conditions, such as sciatica, migraines, joint pain, diabetes, scoliosis, irritable bowel syndrome and arthritis, to name a few. Join our well-respected team and help us continue to serve thousands more! Receive competitive pay, great benefits and bonuses based on productivity and collaborate with our multi-disciplinary team.
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, then contact us! We look forward to hearing from you.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Brian Torchin / CEO