Chiropractor Rogers, AR
We are looking for a motivated Chiropractor to join our practice full time in Rogers, AR. Our state-of-the-art office in located in the fast growing area of NW Arkansas. We are looking for a dynamic Associate who enjoys providing the highest quality of care, while working as a part of a team, and is passionate about the benefits of chiropractic care. Love seeing patients, helping them set and achieve optimal health and well-being goals? Enjoy working with a dynamic team of like-minded professionals who enjoy the benefits of Chiropractic care and living a high-quality life? Do what you do best, help your patient’s feel their best and enjoy a wonderful work life balance with patient care hours on Monday thru Thursday during regular business hours, and administrative work on Fridays from 8-10:30.
At our practice, we combine the best aspects of Physical Medicine, Chiropractic, Physical Rehabilitation, Functional medicine, and nutrition into personalized program for each of our patients. The doctors and staff within our integrated medical practice have the goal of providing the best and most advanced healthcare possible and we have been doing so for 16 years. To ensure that we are providing high quality, consistent care and quick results for our patients, our staff participates in constant training and research to verify that the procedures and services we offer are the most beneficial and effective. We have a dynamic team of Chiropractic Physicians, Nurse practitioner, Rehab Technicians, medical assistants, and support staff.
• Patient Exam/Consultation-review health and medical histories, exam patients, review pertinent records/imaging
• Evaluate patients neuromusculoskeletal systems and the spine
• Take and interpret X-rays, writing reports on the x-rays
• Diagnosis and Treatment plan formulation
• Participating in Team Meeting and Care Planning
• Chiropractic patient care- Manual Adjustments- evidence-based treatments, modalities, rehab exercises, and therapy
• Patient education on the benefits of routine chiropractic care, lifestyle modifications, nutrition, supplementation, and home exercises
• Documentation/progress notes- accurate and timely records
• Re-exams for progress checks, adjustments, and ensure you’ve met patient and treatment goals
• Collaborating and communicating with colleagues and administrators for comprehensive patient care
• Graduation from an accredited Doctor of Chiropractic Program (DC)
• Chiropractic license in AR
• Mon -Thurs 8-5
• Fridays 8-10:30
• NO Weekends!
• $80k per year
• Vacation: 1 week 1st year plus holidays; 2 weeks from year two onward
• 401k with % match
• All supplements and services at cost or provided as a benefit
We look to help our patients reach for and achieve their health and wellness goals and achieve a higher quality of life because quality of life means everything! We are looking for a motivated and passionate DC who join our welcoming and supportive team, bringing our patients the best care that they need and deserve!
We are offering a competitive salary and a great work life balance with no weekend work!
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, then contact us.
Please send your resume to email@example.com
Brian Torchin / CEO