Chiropractor Richmond, VA
We are looking for a motivated Chiropractor to join our practice in Richmond, VA. We are seeking a Chiropractor who is licensed in MD to join our dynamic, well-respected team at our state of the art, multidisciplinary medical facility. We are looking to hire a full-time or part-time Chiropractor for our Richmond clinic and surrounding areas. Are you a licensed Chiropractor with physical therapy privileges? Do you want to work for a health care clinic that will value you and provide a work/life balance with no nights or weekends? If so, then we want to hear from you!
This position earns a competitive salary plus Bonuses. We also offer excellent benefits and perks, including medical, dental, vision, malpractice insurance, a 401(k) plan, paid holidays, sick time, paid time off (PTO), free parking, and holiday parties. If this sounds like the right chiropractic opportunity for you, consider applying today!
Are you passionate about providing excellent patient care? Is being dependable, professional, and loyal at the heart of all you do? Are you analytical and detail-oriented? If so, you might just be perfect for this chiropractic position! Must also enjoy caring for a diverse patient population.
We are a large, multidisciplinary practice that provides complete injury care by offering a full range of services, including Orthopedics, Neurology, Physiatry, Generalized Medicine, Physical Therapy and Radiology. Full scope of care under one roof! Our clinic is overseen by a team of qualified medical doctors, chiropractors, physical therapy professionals, and a healthcare management team, utilizing the latest in healthcare technology. We collaborate to provide top quality care to our patients so that they can reach their health and wellness goals. Our first clinic opened in 1987 with the purpose of providing after-injury treatment to an underserved group of new refugees. We now have more than 60 clinics in Maryland, Virginia, D.C., and Delaware that serve people from all walks of life. We understand the importance of philanthropy and value giving back to the communities we serve.
• Patient exam/evaluations- review medical histories and any pertinent records/imaging/reports, physical exam, interpret x-rays
• Develop and implement individualized treatment plans according to the plan of care
• Chiropractic care- Adjustments, Administering Modalities, stretching, and therapy
• Instruct patients, families, and caregivers of the goals of the chiropractic treatment program and at home exercises
• Patient education as to the benefits of Chiropractic care
• Assist patients with therapies and modalities
• Evaluate patients’ progress
• Timely and Appropriate Documentation- maintain accurate case histories
• Participate in Department Operations
• Chiropractic license in VA with PT privileges
• Possess a Doctor of Chiropractic (DC) degree from an accredited chiropractic college
• $80k-$100k (DOE)
• Full time or Part time
• Full time is Mon-Friday
• The schedule is flexible with hours between 10:00 am and 6:30 pm
• No Nights! No Weekends. No On-Call!
• Bonus structure
• Medical Insurance
• Dental Insurance
• Vision Insurance
• Paid Time off
• Malpractice insurance
• 401(k) plan
• Paid holidays
• Sick time
• Free parking
• Holiday parties
Are you ready to join a well-respected practice with over 35 years of providing high quality care to the community in and around Richmond? Want to be a part of a team that collaborates to get the best results possible for the patient? Then we want to hear from you. We are offering a competitive salary, great benefits, and bonuses plus great work environment with work/life balance. If this sounds like the job opportunity for you, please contact us.
Please send your resume to email@example.com
Brian Torchin / CEO