Chiropractor Redondo Beach, CA 90277
A growing Physical Medicine/Chiropractic wellness clinic seeks a full-time CA licensed Chiropractor who is energetic and enthusiastic, interested in joining a team in making a difference in patients’ lives. Salary with bonus possibilities.
• Perform intake assessments by listening to patients’ concerns and reviewing medical records
• Physically examine patients by testing their reflexes and posture
• Record patient data and keep detailed records of every treatment session
• Use chiropractic techniques to diagnose neuromusculoskeletal conditions
• Perform skeletal adjustments to relieve pain within a patient’s body
• Use massage therapy techniques to reduce tension within a patient’s muscles and help restore mobility
• Consult with patients and offer techniques and ideas for them to improve their physical health and comfort
• Refer patients to see other types of specialists when necessary
• Reading and taking XRAYS, communicating report of findings to patients.
• Prior experience working in a private practice setting is preferred
• Excellent interpersonal skills are essential to building relationships with patients
• Superior time management skills and the ability to juggle a large patient load
• Ability to empathize with patients in chronic pain and a strong desire to help improve their quality of life
• Must be able to think critically and make judgments about how best to help patients
• Strong communication skills and the ability to work as part of a close-knit team
• Up to date on the latest chiropractic practices and a desire to provide cutting-edge care
• Must be in the proper physical condition and have the dexterity and strength to perform adjustments and manipulations on patients
• Ability to achieve production targets and goals
• Able to work with very high patient volumes, providing consistent, competent care, to ensure the patient’s experience is positive
growing warm, cultured, integrated clinic encompassing our medical staff’s services, including Physician’s Assistants, Nurse Practitioners, Pain Management Doctors, Orthopedics, Physical Therapists, Chiropractors, and several Massage Therapists. We are a patient-centered Integrated Medical Practice that values 5-star customer service. We offer three states of the art offices in Redondo Beach, Torrance and El Segundo, CA. We offer our patients cutting edge wellness options. We have an immediate need in Redondo Beach, CA, and another in El Segundo, CA.
9 AM to 7 PM, weekend availability required.
Based on experience, up to $120,000. Bonus program available.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $75,000.00 – $120,000.00 per year
• Monday to Friday
• Bonus Pay
• Doctor of Chiropractic (Required)
Please send CV to Brian@hcrcstaffing.com
Brian Torchin / CEO