Chiropractor Rancho Cucamonga, CA
We are looking for a dynamic and motivated Chiropractor to join our practice full time in Rancho Cucamonga, CA. Our rapidly growing practice needs to add another Chiropractor who prides themselves on providing excellent patient care, exceeding patient expectations, and working with the patients to help them achieve their own personal health goals- leading to a quick recovery, optimal health, and improved quality of life.
Our ideal candidate works hard to support the entire patient journey from initial consultation, treatment planning, chiropractic care and relationship management. Are you ready to learn, grow, and evolve with a knowledgeable and experienced team? Ready to be a part of a family environment with fantastic teamwork culture? Then join us and our rapidly expanding team- providing top quality, compassionate care to countless of individuals in the Rancho Cucamonga area.
Our chiropractic practice offers comprehensive chiropractic care, and we are mostly a Personal Injury clinic (about 75%). We bring a patient-centered approach to patients seeking nonsurgical recovery after car accidents, injuries, job-related stress and beyond. Our welcoming and supportive team includes a chiropractor, therapists, and supportive office administrative staff that collaborate for comprehensive patient care. Techniques and services offer include spinal decompression and spinal manipulation. We are committed to excellence in patient care and dedication to our patients. We treat a variety of conditions from back/neck pain to depression and anxiety. We offer advice on exercise, diet, nutrition, and guidance on weight management.
• Patient Consultation-review health and medical histories, exam patients, review pertinent medical records/imaging
• Evaluate patients neuromusculoskeletal systems and the spine
• Digital X-ray use
• Diagnosis and Treatment plan formulation
• Comprehensive Chiropractic Care- Manual Adjustments, various therapies, modalities, corrective exercises, and advice on lifestyle modifications/adjustments and post care instructions
• Patient education on the benefits of routine chiropractic care
• Documentation/progress notes- accurate and timely records
• Understand all office procedures, systems and reporting
• Build relationships with patients and colleagues
• Doctor of Chiropractic degree (D.C.)
• CA state license with good standing with State Board
• Experience in treating and handling Personal Injury cases preferred
• Full time
• $6,000 -$7,000 per month
Are you dedicated to quality patient care? Able to connect with others and have great communication skills? Can you multitask to maximize productivity? If you answered yes, then we want you and your unique skills to join us and our likeminded team.
We pride ourselves in being a preferred destination for quality chiropractic services. Our approach helps restore our patient function and mobility with noninvasive modalities. We are looking for an enthusiastic Associate Chiropractor to join our growing team! If this sounds like the job opportunity for you, then please contact us.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Brian Torchin / CEO