Chiropractor Portsmouth, NH 03801
Full time and part time options
We are looking for a motivated, fun-loving chiropractor to join our practice in Portsmouth, NH. We are looking for an associate who is great working with all ages and can relate to and is comfortable adjusting infants/children within our family wellness practice. Ideally, the incoming chiro is a fast learner, works well under direction and independently, is a team player who works well with others, and is willing to bring in patients on their own.
Portsmouth is a New Hampshire port city on the Piscataqua River
Who we are:
We are a Chiropractic Family wellness clinic that provides treatments for a wide range of conditions, and we have been proudly serving the community for over 13 years. Our clinic also offers specialized treatment options for pregnant women, athletes, and children. We don’t just want our patients to get healthy, we want them to learn how to stay healthy. Our mission is to make sure our patients get the best care possible and to educate and empower them on health and wellness. Our goal is to help patients achieve optimal health.
Our team is in the business of providing nurturing, caring, and innovative chiropractic care. Our chiropractors and staff are award winning, the best in the industry, dedicating themselves to the health and wellness of each patient.
• Patient exams/evaluation (medical history, physical exam, review pertinent medical records/imaging/reports) in private rooms -exam for range of motion, posture, prone exam regarding finding subluxations using hypertonic muscles, taught and tender areas, bony nodules
• Take and Review X-rays (direct capture x-ray machine)
• Diagnosis and Treatment plan formulation
• Patient education as to the ROF, x-ray results, Diagnosis, benefits of continued chiropractic care, treatment plan options, healthy lifestyle advice, lifestyle modifications, and rehab/therapy modalities
• Chiropractic Care- manual adjusting, drop table adjusting, adjusting pregnant women (Webster Technique), ACT as a thrusting tool, Geriatric Adjusting
• extremity adjusting, treatments, modalities and therapies
• Documentation and progress notes
• Collaboration with other DC’s and staff for comprehensive patient care
• Graduation from an Accredited Doctor of Chiropractic Program (DC)
• Chiropractic license in NH
• Comfortable adjusting infants/children
Our support team will continually provide training, including a management consultant to help you reach your goals, marketing aid, and continuing education. We believe as you grow so does the clinic, so we put a lot of resources in place to help you grow. This is the perfect opportunity for someone just out of school or the seasoned Doctor of Chiropractic.
We are looking for someone who fits our mission “to inspire optimal wellness through unleashing the bodies innate ability to heal”. If you have great adjusting skills, love Chiropractic, want to be in a welcoming environment, then we would love to meet you. Please contact us if you are interested in hearing further about this opportunity.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Brian Torchin / CEO