Chiropractor Orlando, FL 32825
PLUS, bonus compensation!
We are looking for a motivated Chiropractor to join our practice full time in Orlando, FL. We are seeking a motivated Chiropractor, one who provides care centered on quality adjustments, has good people skills, can speak Spanish, and is passionate about chiropractic and helping people. This is a great opportunity for a recent grad or seasoned professional who is looking for a long-term opportunity with plenty of room for personal and professional growth with a success and results driven team. Bilingual in Spanish/English preferred.
We are a general family wellness practice, treating patient ages, and a wide variety of acute, chronic, health and wellness needs. We utilize safe, natural conservative healing modalities. Whether our patients come to us trying to recover form a painful injury, seeking pain management options that don’t involve pills, or simply looking to keep their whole family as healthy as possible all the time, they’ve come to the right place. We have been providing quality chiropractic care to patients in the Orlando for over 16 years. Our office looks forward to helping our patients experience a healthier and fuller life! We work hard to improve our patient’s ability to adapt to stress and a variety of health conditions, and helping to restore them to normal, healthy, and optimal function. We specialize in delivering a wellness plan that is tailored each patients needs and issues, restoring our patients and their family to a greater state of wellbeing. We have a dynamic team of knowledgeable and experienced chiropractor, therapist and staff, and we work hard to help our patients reach their health and wellness goals.
• Patient exams/evaluations (medical history, physical exam, review pertinent reports/imaging)
• Take and review X-rays
• Diagnosis and treatment care plan formulation
• Patient education as to the diagnosis, treatment care plan options, lifestyle modifications, and therapeutic exercises
• Chiropractic care- adjusting, specific diversified, flexion distraction, Thompson drop, activator, Active rehab, therapies, and modalities
• Follow up care and progress checks
• Follow up on patient phone calls and emails
• Work collaboratively with the other Doctors and office staff for optimal patient care
• Graduation from an accredited Doctor of Chiropractic program (DC)
• Chiropractic license in FL
• $70k-95k (DOE)
• Full time
• Mon, Wed and Thurs 8:30-1 2:30-7
• Tuesday and Friday 8:30-2 pm
• Bonus compensation- based on collections
• Health insurance stipend/reimbursement $400 per month
• Healthy work life balance with no weekend work
We primarily focus on treating patients, the whole family, giving them the best care that they need and deserve. We have a great community reputation for patient centered treatment and, in turn, our practice continues to grow. It is our mission to help people achieve their optimal health! If this is part of your mission too, then we want to hear from you! We offer a competitive salary plus bonus structure, great benefits, and the chance to be a part of an amazing team, changing the lives of countless of individuals in the Orlando area!
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, then please contact us.
Please send your resume to email@example.com
Brian Torchin / CEO