Chiropractor Oklahoma City, OK
$80k to start plus bonus compensation
We are looking for a Chiropractor to join our practice full time in Oklahoma City, OK.
We are seeking a chiropractor that is interested in working with a multi-disciplinary team to provide comprehensive care for traumatically injured patients. Our ideal candidate would have experience in orthopedic, neurology and/or rehabilitation, or a willingness to learn and grow from our knowledgeable and well-respected team of Chiropractors.
Since 1975, our clinic has been rated #1 in providing top quality care in Oklahoma City and the surrounding communities. Our dynamic medical staff specialize in treating injuries involving body parts with large joints and spine-related conditions. We help people in and around the Oklahoma City metro area recover from acute and chronic injuries. Because that is our only focus, all our effort and desire is put forth to get our patients better. At our clinic, our healthcare providers offer a full spectrum of services in our state-of-the-art facility with diagnostic imaging, digital x-ray, and diagnostic ultrasound, DME, and rehabilitation equipment available, so our patients do not need to make multiple trips to different offices in order to get help. Our providers and staff deliver personalized, patient-centered care in a warm and friendly environment. We have a reputable team of medical doctors, physician assistants, chiropractic physicians, therapists, medical professionals, and support staff.
• Patient exam/evaluation (medical history, present illness, review pertinent records/reports, and physical exam)
• Order/take and review Diagnostic imaging/X-rays
• Patient education as to the ROF’s, treatment options, home exercise programs and therapy modalities
• Chiropractic Care to include therapies and modalities, exercise programs, on-site rehab, manual therapy, and chiropractic adjustments (Diversified, Activator)
• Oversight/Assist patients with exercise, treatments, and modalities
• Regular Progress checks
• Documentation- timely and accurate
• Make appropriate specialist referrals based on the patient’s condition
• Collaboration with the multidisciplinary team for comprehensive patient care
• Graduation from an accredited Doctor of Chiropractic program (DC)
• Chiropractic license in OK
• Experience in orthopedic, neurology and/or rehabilitation a plus
• Willingness to work with a multispecialty team
• Well versed in computers and EMR based documentation preferred
• No weekends!
• $75k to start plus bonus compensation
• Bonus Compensation
• Great work life balance with no weekends
• Fully staffed office with dynamic team
• State of the art office, diagnostic and rehab equipment
We have a full and quickly expanding practice. This position requires a doctor who is efficient, able to multi-task, work in a multispecialty team setting and has great communication skills with the other employees, and especially with the patients.
We are offering competitive compensation with bonuses, a great working environment, and the chance to change lives in our welcoming and supportive office. Join our award-winning team and bring health and healing to countless of individuals in Oklahoma City.
Please contact us if you have any questions and or interested in hearing further about this opportunity.
Please send your resume to email@example.com
Brian Torchin / CEO