Chiropractor NY, NY 10016
We are looking for a Chiropractor to join our practice full time in NY, NY. Join our dynamic and diverse team, providing high quality comprehensive care in a state-of-the-art office.
Are you a great adjuster, who enjoys helping others reach their healthcare goals? Are you passionate about the benefits of continued Chiropractic Care? Are you motivated to develop personalized treatment plans and working as a part of a team to give your patients the best care they deserve? Then we want you and your unique goals and skills to join our dynamic team- changing the face of healthcare and leading our patients towards optimal health.
We are a wellness practice, helping are patients reach their healthcare goals, as well as treating chronic pain and injuries, reducing painful symptoms for improved quality of life, greater flexibility, and improved range of motion. In addition to chiropractic care, patients can receive soft-tissue massage, acupuncture, and physical therapy. We pride ourselves on providing personalized, compassionate care in a welcoming environment that is easily accessible. All the healthcare professionals within our clinic maintain the highest levels of accreditation and pursue ongoing education to stay abreast of the latest trends in the medical field.
• Chiropractic patient exams/evaluations (medical history, physical exam, review pertinent records)
• Take and read X-rays
• Diagnosis and treatment plan formulation
• Patient education as to the ROF’s, care plan options, therapies/modalities, lifestyle modifications, and health and nutritional counseling
• Chiropractic Care- manual adjustments- Full spine adjuster, drop, ART, electric stim, corrective exercise, therapies, and modalities
• Documentation/progress notes
• Collaboration with the multidisciplinary team and staff for comprehensive patient care
• Graduation from an accredited Chiropractic Program (DC)
• Chiropractic license in NY
• Mon- Friday
• NO weekend hours
• $100k-$110k per year (depending on experience)
• Bonus compensation
• Malpractice coverage
• Supportive staff
Our practice is a wellness integrative clinic who focuses on providing patient satisfaction. We are offering a competitive salary, great benefits, work life balance, and a fantastic, supportive staff in our state-of-the-art facility.
If you feel you are a great adjuster, then we want to speak with you! Join our dynamic team today! If this sounds like the job opportunity for you, then please contact us.
Please send your resume to email@example.com
Brian Torchin / CEO