Chiropractor NY, NY
We are looking for a motivated and entrepreneurial Chiropractor to join our team in New York, NY. We are seeking a Chiropractor who is a professional practitioner who will provide an elite level of care while demonstrating empathy and respect towards all. This is an opportunity for an established Chiropractor to operate their own part or full-time practice in a collaborative setting, taking advantage of complete administrative and operational support, as well as having access to our large, out-of-network patient base. This is a wonderful opportunity for a Chiropractor who either wanted to launch their own practice or someone with their own following and wants to relocate their practice. We will handle all management and staffing, either for a percentage of their receivables or a flat fee.
Our Wellness Center has a multidisciplinary team that collaborates to provide our patients with a complete approach to healthcare, teaming up to ensure that we can address our patient’s health and wellness concerns. Our model has a team of Medical, Wellness and Lifestyle experts in one location- with medical doctors, physiatrists, massage, acupuncture, chiropractors, physical therapists, as well as stress management counseling. We have a tradition of offering welcoming services and comfort, and our team is compassionate, caring, engaging, and takes every opportunity to “wow” patients at each visit. We are a team of dedicated practitioners who strive to provide exceptional, individualized treatment plans resulting in optimal clinical outcomes.
• Perform initial exams and re-exams (medical history, focused physical exam, review pertinent imaging/documents/reports)
• Take and review Diagnostic imaging/X-rays
• Evaluate findings, determine diagnosis, develop appropriate treatment plans
• Patient education as to diagnosis, 1-1 Patient Report of Finding, treatment plan options, pre and post treatment care, lifestyle modifications, take-home stretches and exercises, and benefits of continued chiropractic care
• Treatment- Chiropractic Care- adjustments, rehab and various therapies and modalities
• Documentation and Charting (timely and accurate notes)
• Collaborate with the multidisciplinary team and other support staff for comprehensive patient care
• Patient follow up to ensure treatment goals are being met- reassessments
• Building your patient base
• Graduation from an accredited Doctor of Chiropractic program (DC)
• Active Chiropractic license in NY
• State of the art office with full support team
We bring a team of specialists from different disciplines who consult and work together to provide our patients with comprehensive care. We are looking for a motivated team player who enjoys working with a knowledgeable and reputable team and is looking to build upon an already existing practice. If this sounds like the opportunity for you, then we would love to hear from you!
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Brian Torchin / CEO