Chiropractor North Augusta, SC (3 miles from Augusta, GA)
We are looking for a motivated Chiropractor to join our practice full time in North Augusta, SC. North Augusta, SC is located just outside of Augusta, GA (10 minutes away from Augusta National Golf Course). It is a short driving distance away from many great beaches (Hilton Head, SC and Charleston, SC) as well as close to major cities such as Atlanta, GA and Charlotte, NC.
Our ideal candidate is an excellent adjuster and passionate about providing high-quality Chiropractic care. Someone who is a corrective care minded Chiropractor who loves helping and healing
others through chiropractic.
Do you enjoy working with a knowledgeable and respected team? Want to focus more on personalized patient care and less on the hassles of running a business? Then come join us! We are looking for a motivated Chiropractor to help us provide the best Chiropractic care, while we handle the business aspects of billing, staffing, and administrative duties.
As the Chiropractor (DC) you will be responsible for providing excellent patient care, documentation, and various day to day operations. We have systems and staff in place to handle everything. We perform marketing, insurance, rehab, and Day 1 & Day 2 procedures so you can focus on being an amazing doctor as well as learn great office systems and procedures. Continuous training program so that you will learn everything you need to be a successful chiropractor and entrepreneur!
Who we are:
We have been servicing the community of North Augusta for over 8 years and our reputation for high quality care continues to grow, and so does our patient base. We have an award-winning team, winning the title of best chiropractic office for 3 years running. We have a Family practice with a mix of personal injury, VA patients, Cash, Insurance and Medicare patients.
Whether our clients are seeking pain relief or preventative care, they can expect our patient-centric approach to be new and different, perhaps even life changing! We have a fantastic reputation for providing high-quality, individualized care. Due to our growth and fantastic reputation, we need another Associate to join our team!
• Patient Consultation-review health and medical histories, exam patients, review pertinent medical records/imaging
• Evaluate patients neuromusculoskeletal systems and the spine
• Take and review/report on X-rays (digital- in house)
• Diagnosis and Treatment plan formulation
• Chiropractic care- Manual Adjustments, Diversified technique, Thompson Drop and Activator and Therapy, Rehab exercises and various modalities/therapies
• Patient education on the benefits of routine chiropractic care, home exercises, lifestyle modifications, and assistance with therapies
• Documentation/progress notes- accurate and timely records. Maintain accurate case histories of patients
• Building positive doctor-patient relationships
• Graduation from an accredited Chiropractic Program (DC)
• Chiropractic license in SC
• Must be coachable and a team player
• Monday – Thursday (9am – 6pm) and Fridays 9am- Noon
• $60k- $150k per year plus bonuses (depending on experience)
• Bonus Compensation based on percentage of collections over a base pay
• Malpractice Insurance
• Health insurance
• 401K with employer match available
• Continuing Education with travel stipend
• Malpractice Coverage
North Augusta is a fantastic place to raise a family with incredible opportunities: Great school systems, amazing sports area, and a very pleasant climate year-round! The office and the community are growing rapidly and perfect for outdoor activities (especially golf enthusiasts).
We focus on providing patient satisfaction with excellent, effective care in our office. If you feel you are a great adjuster, then we want to speak with you! Do what you do best- provide excellent chiropractic care to our community while we focus on the headaches of running a business.
We offer a generous salary, great benefits, and the chance to provide amazing care to countless people and change people’s lives. Join our well-established corrective care chiropractic office in North Augusta, SC. If this sounds like the opportunity for you, then contact us! We look forward to hearing from you.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Brian Torchin / CEO