Chiropractor Newburgh, NY
We are looking for a dynamic, motivated Chiropractor to join our practice full time in Newburgh, NY. You know the benefits of routine chiropractic care- bring your unique skills to the community, help spread the word and improve lives in the Poughkeepsie–Newburgh–Middletown metropolitan area!
We are looking for an Associate who is passionate about working closely with patients, creating long term relationships with them while providing high-quality, individualized care. Ideally, the incoming chiropractor is very confident in adjusting and communication, must work well within a team culture in a Busy and exciting environment! A perfect candidate for this position would be humble, be able to fit within our adjusting model, be kind and hard working.
We are a well-respected Family Chiropractic clinic and we have been proudly serving our community with high-quality care for over 12 years and our dynamic group and patient base continues to grow.
We have a passion for patient care by finding the root of our patients’ problems and truly correcting dysfunction and not just treating the site of pain. We believe that both the physician and patient must work together to accomplish and maintain health. Our mission is to assist individuals and families in gaining victory in their health and having better lives through neurologically based chiropractic care; building healthier communities for generations to come. We have a dedicated team of Chiropractic Physicians and amazing support staff that collaborate to provide our patients with the best care possible.
• Patient exams/evaluation new patient intake (medical history, physical exam, review pertinent medical records/imaging/reports)
• Take and Review X-rays
• Diagnosis and Treatment care plan formulation
• Patient education as to ROF’s, Diagnosis, treatment care plan options, healthy lifestyle advice, lifestyle modifications, and rehab/therapy modalities
• Chiropractic Care- Adjustments- Mixture of hands on and instrument adjusting (TRT and full spine) – and a variety of rehab treatments and modalities
• Documentation and progress notes
• Collaboration with other DC’s, therapists, and staff for comprehensive patient care
• Patient Marketing (presentations)
• Graduation from an Accredited Doctor of Chiropractic Program (DC)
• Chiropractic license in NY
• $70k- $85k per year (DOE) plus bonus compensation
• Monday- Friday
• Occasional Saturdays for marketing events (up to 5 per year)
• Bonus compensation
• Vision Insurance
• Dental insurance
• HRA account (Health Reimbursement Arrangement)
• 401k with match
We are proud to offer a refreshing, natural and different approach to treatment of a variety of conditions and aim to stay up to date with new methods and research. If you are a passionate, healthy lifestyle living Chiropractor who aims for correction and works to truly return patients to daily functionality and an increased quality of life, then we want to hear from you!
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Brian Torchin / CEO