Chiropractor New Lenox, IL (40 miles SW of Chicago)
We are looking for a motivated Chiropractor to join our practice full-time in New Lenox, IL. Our award winning and rapidly growing practice needs to add another Chiropractor who prides themselves on providing excellent patient care, exceeding patient expectations, and working with the patients to help them achieve their own personal health and wellness goals- leading to optimal health and improved quality of life. We are seeking a great adjuster, who is a great team player and is motivated by getting their patients to reach their health and wellness goals.
Are you driven to help others and have a background in outpatient orthopedics and sports rehabilitation? Do you like working with a dynamic team of likeminded professionals to provide comprehensive care? Are you passionate about the benefits of Chiropractic care and health maintenance? Then we are looking for you and your unique skills to join our team!
Our office provides Acute and Chronic care, as well as Wellness, Pre/post-surgical care, and Sports rehabilitation to patients within the community of New Lenox. We have been proudly serving the community for almost 10 years! Our excellent team of DC’s, Chiropractic Assistants, NP/PA’s, Athletic Trainers, and PT’s work hard to bring our patients an improved quality of life, helping them reach their health and wellness goals. Our entire team is committed to providing well rounded physical solutions to address our patients unique needs, whether they are experiencing back pain, neck pain, headaches, sports injuries or are in need of post-surgical rehab or work hardening.
• Patient evaluations- Physical Exam, medical history, review pertinent records/imaging/reports
• Take and review X-rays
• Diagnosis and treatment care plan formulation
• Patient education re: care plan options, home exercises, benefits of chiropractic care, and lifestyle counseling
• Assist patient with pre/post-surgical therapeutic exercises
• Chiropractic care- Manual therapies, Chiropractic Manipulation, Passive modalities, Traction, Electric Stimulation, Ultrasound, Taping, Ice/Hot packs, Cupping
• Collaboration with the other providers and staff for comprehensive patient care
• Marketing (internal/external)
• Documentation -timely and accurate
• Patient reexams/evaluations to ensure all goals are being met and/or progress is being made
• Graduation from an Accredited Doctor of Chiropractic program (DC)
• Chiropractic license in IL
• Background in outpatient orthopedics and sports rehabilitation preferred
• $65k-$85k per year (depending on experience) PLUS bonus compensation
• Bonus Compensation based on referrals, productivity
• Major Medical, Vision, and Dental coverage
• CEU Reimbursement
• IRA- Simple with 3% match
Our experienced and knowledgeable team has a full spectrum of expertise and experience so we can offer what others cannot – options. Those can include chiropractic care, physical therapy, massage therapy, sport-specific training, acupuncture, or any combination of these approaches. We customize a plan of care for each patient’s condition and health goals so they can lessen their pain, repair their injury, and reach their optimal wellness goals.
We are offering a competitive salary with bonus, great benefits, and the chance to work with a dynamic team, in a fun, friendly, supportive work environment. If this sounds like the opportunity for you, then please contact us.
Please send your resume to email@example.com
Brian Torchin / CEO