We have an amazing opportunity for a great Associate at Life Care Chiropractic & Wellness Center located in beautiful Waldorf, MD, a suburb of Washington, DC. We are looking for a kind, compassionate and positive Doctor who is ready to step into a busy practice with an already existing steady patient base.
Job Type: Full-time. Salary: $70,000 to $125,000.00+ /year. Please email: firstname.lastname@example.org with a resume and cover letter and for more information/interview.
Benefits we provide:
● Salary that is set up for 6-figure salary from Year 1
Signing Bonus included
● Not a High volume practice- we focus on personalized and premium relationships with our patients
● Streams of New Patients, no screenings required!
● 2 weeks: vacation time
● Malpractice insurance covered at 100%
● Health insurance benefits : stipend monthly
IRA with a 3% match
● Continuing Education and Professional Development approved by the company : CE coverage, Cost of 2 MCA Conventions per year, travel, and lodging
Long Standing relationships with teachers and school systems, athletic teams and sponsorship of Blue Crabs baseball team are in place.
● Cost of becoming Webster technique certified, dry needling and KDT (decompression) certifications (if not already certified) or others will be covered at the discretion of the company
● Relocation Stipend if relocating from out of state
● The practice will cover hotel nights (as needed) if you are traveling from out of state for your interview
● A practice where you will be mentored, trained and given the focus and attention to be successful
● Training on the MD Relationship program, how to collaborate with MDs to bring in new patients, no screenings or out of office for screenings
● Potential to build ownership in the practice
● Additional business development seminars and coaching will be offered for professional growth
● An AWESOME place to work with amazing patients. We have a positive, uplifting and enjoyable work environment where you will always be treated with respect and kindness. We love and care for our patients and are looking for a great Doctor to do the same!
● Includes coaching with Ignite The Spark Consulting
Techniques we use: primarily diversified- must be comfortable with manual adjustments and willing to learn our methods to create balance and whole body adjustments for our patients. We use many chiropractic techniques such as diversified, activator, Flexion- Distraction, drop. We offer chiropractic care, spinal decompression, physical therapy modalities, functional rehabilitation, nutrition and vitamin protocols, Brain Span and Pressure Wave therapy.
The right candidate is a warm and friendly, yet diligent and attentive Doctor who is committed to patients, success of the business as well as their own success. Must be coachable, have a strong chiropractic foundation, is or is willing to become Webster certified, have passed NBCE I-IV & PHT and have a Maryland Chiropractic license to practice. Additional training in techniques would be provided, dry needling, KDT etc. (CE credits included).
Job Type: Full-time. Salary: $70,000 to $125,000.00+ /year. Please email: email@example.com with a resume and cover letter and for more information/interview if applicable.
About the Opportunity:
You will have the opportunity to learn from Dr. Ronda Sharman who has been practicing for 25 years in Maryland and is one of the most established practices in the Southern Maryland. She is very involved in the community and leads an excellent team at Life Care Chiropractic & Wellness Center. With this opportunity, you will learn business skills and strategies, appropriate practice and patient management, chiropractic philosophy, how to connect with MD’s and various other practitioners, how to drive revenue, execute care plans and be part of an amazing, positive and respectful team. Dr. Sharman specializes in chiropractic and wellness programs for chronic pain, stress, acute pain as well as cares for all populations. We help patients strive to live their life at their fullest potential. We want our care to enable patients to feel better, stronger, healthier and happier so they may enjoy all that life has to offer. Compensation structure is highly competitive and greatly above the national average.
About Waldorf, MD: Waldorf is a suburb of Washington, D.C., located just a short hour drive from our nation’s capital, this bedroom community offers all the access and excitement of the large cities of Washington DC, Baltimore, NYC and Philadelphia with the charm and ease of a smaller city. Waldorf has been named one of the best places to live in the United States.