We have an amazing opportunity for a great Associate at Salisbury Musculoskeletal Clinic, a multidisciplinary practice providing chiropractic, osteopathy and physical therapy located in beautiful Salisbury, MD. We are looking for a kind, compassionate and positive Doctor who is ready to step into a busy practice with an already existing steady patient base.
Job Type: Full-time. Salary: $60,000 to $125,000.00 /year. Please email: firstname.lastname@example.org with a resume and cover letter and for more information/interview.
Benefits we provide:
● Base Salary & Commission % payment model that is set up for 6-figure salary from Year 1
● Not a High volume practice- we focus on personalized and premium relationships with our patients and we charge more for it- can earn a great salary seeing 70-100 visits a week. If you build more, the earning potential accelerates!
● Streams of New Patients, no screenings required!
● 2 weeks: vacation time, increases over time
● Malpractice insurance covered at 100%
● Health insurance benefits : stipend monthly
IRA with max match
● Continuing Education and Professional Development approved by the company : CE coverage, Cost of 2 MCA Conventions/year, travel and lodging
Cost of becoming Webster technique certified, dry needling others will be covered at the discretion of the company
The practice will cover hotel nights (as needed) if you are traveling from out of state: for your interview for candidate only
● Relocation Stipend if relocating from out of state
● The practice will cover hotel nights (as needed) if you are traveling from out of state for your interview
● A practice where you will be mentored, trained and given the focus and attention to be successful
● Training on the MD Relationship program, how to work with MDs to bring in new patients
● Additional business development seminars and coaching will be offered for professional growth
● An awesome place to work with amazing patients. We have a positive, uplifting and enjoyable work environment where you will always be treated with respect and kindness.
● Techniques we use: primarily diversified- must be comfortable with manual adjustments and willing to learn our methods to create balance and whole body adjustments for our patients. We use many chiropractic techniques such as diversified, activator, drop, flexion- distraction. We are an integrative clinic and all work together with multiple practitioners- DO, PT, DC
● We love and care for our patients and are looking for a great Doctor to do the same!
The right candidate is a warm and friendly, yet diligent and attentive Doctor who is committed to patients, success of the business as well as their own success. Must be coachable, a strong Chiropractic foundation is a +, Webster certification helpful but not necessary, Passed NBCE I-IV & PHT, have a Maryland Chiropractic license to practice. Additional training in techniques would be provided, dry needling, etc. (CE credits included).
Job Type: Full-time. Salary: $60,000 to $125,000.00 /year. Please email: email@example.com with a resume and cover letter and for more information/interview if applicable.
The right candidate is a warm and friendly, yet diligent and attentive Doctor who is committed to patients, success of the business as well as their own success. Must be coachable, have a strong chiropractic foundation, is or is willing to become Webster certified, have passed NBCE I-IV & PHT and have a Maryland Chiropractic license to practice with physical therapy privileges. . Additional training in techniques would be provided, dry needling, KDT etc. (CE credits included).
About the Opportunity:
Dr. Moyer has been in practice for 14 years as a partner in a multidisciplinary clinic specializing in treating conditions of the neuromusculoskeletal system. The practice incorporates evidence based chiropractic techniques, physical therapy, and osteopathic evaluation / treatment. He is now also offering functional medicine consultations and treatment plans to better help his patients with a wide range of health concerns / conditions. With this opportunity, you will learn business skills and strategies, appropriate practice and patient management, chiropractic philosophy, how to connect with MD’s and various other practitioners, how to drive revenue, execute care plans and be part of an amazing, positive and respectful team.
Dr. Sebastian, DO is an osteopath and board certified neurologist who has been providing care to the community for over 30 years now and is a very well respected member of the greater medical community in the area.
Richard Horsey, PT brings 15 + years of experience in physical therapy to the practice, specializing in complex neuromusculoskeletal issues with advanced training in visceral manipulation.
About Salisbury, MD: Salisbury is a medium sized college town along the Wicomico River in an area known as Maryland’s Eastern Shore. It has a history as a port and transportation center serving the agricultural “Delmarva” peninsula, incorporating eastern Maryland, Delaware, and a part of Virginia. It is home to Salisbury University, part of the University of Maryland system. The area is pleasant thanks to the nearby waters of the Chesapeake Bay and Atlantic Ocean. Cost of living is reasonable for the region. The area has become a bit of a magnet for small businesses seeking to escape higher-cost east coast cities. It’s wonderfully close to Ocean City Md. and Assateague Island. Ocean City is a resort town in the U.S. state of Maryland between the Atlantic Ocean and Isle of Wight Bay. It features miles of beach and a wooden boardwalk lined with restaurants, shops and hotels. At the boardwalk’s southern end, Trimper’s Rides has hosted theme-park attractions for decades. The surrounding waters are active with boating activities and surfing.