Chiropractor Nashville, TN
We are looking for a Chiropractor to join our growing Chiropractic practice full-time in the greater Nashville, TN area. The ideal candidate is a dynamic adjuster, who is friendly and passionate about Chiropractic, and is motivated to bring Chiropractic benefits to as many as possible. Do you love seeing patients, helping them set and achieve optimal health and well-being goals? Enjoy working with a dynamic team of like-minded professionals who enjoy the benefits of Chiropractic care and living a high-quality life? Do what you do best, help your patient’s feel their best and we can concentrate on the hassles of running the business aspect. Come join us and our amazing support team, and you can jump right in and help countless of individuals! We handle the business aspects, while you help others.
We are a wellness Chiropractic practice that prides themselves on providing high quality chiropractic care, and we are focused on our patients’ unique needs and goals. Whether our clients are seeking pain relief or preventative care, they can expect our patient-centric approach to be new and different, perhaps even life changing! We have a fantastic reputation for providing high-quality, individualized care. Due to our growth and fantastic reputation, we need another Associate to lead our team as we open a new clinic in Murfreesboro!
• Patient Consultation-review health and medical histories, exam patients, review pertinent medical records/imaging
• Evaluate patients neuromusculoskeletal systems and the spine
• Diagnosis and Treatment plan formulation
• Manual Adjustments and Therapy (Full spine manual adjustments, sometimes extremities, activator and Thomas drops) Rehab exercises and various modalities/therapies
• Patient education on the benefits of routine chiropractic care, home exercises, lifestyle modifications, and assistance with therapies
• Documentation/progress notes- accurate and timely records. Maintain accurate case histories of patients
• Follow up patient phone calls
• Building positive doctor-patient relationships
• A Doctor of Chiropractic degree from an accredited chiropractic college
• Valid DC license in TN
• Fully eligible for Malpractice Insurance in TN
• $80k per year plus bonuses
• Bonus compensation
• Paid Time off
• Health insurance
• Dental Insurance
• Vision Insurance
• Continuing education stipend
• Licensing paid
Do what you do best- provide excellent chiropractic care to our community and we handle the headaches of running the business!
Our primary focus is on providing our patients with a pathway towards better health through ongoing Chiropractic maintenance and preventative care. We offer a generous salary, great benefits, and the chance to provide amazing care to countless people and change people’s lives. If this sounds like the opportunity for you, then contact us! We look forward to hearing from you.
Please send your resume to email@example.com
Brian Torchin / CEO