Chiropractor Lincoln, NE
We are looking for a Chiropractor to join our growing wellness practice in Lincoln, NE. We are flexible in our need and can accommodate an Associate who is looking for Part time or Full-time work.
Love seeing patients, helping them set and achieve optimal health and well-being goals? Enjoy working with a dynamic team of like-minded professionals who enjoy the benefits of Chiropractic care and living a high-quality life?
Do what you do best, help your patient’s feel their best and we concentrate on the hassles of running the business. Come join us and our dynamic support team, and you can jump right in and help countless of individuals! We handle the business aspects of billing, marketing, administration, while you help others improve their lives. On the path to ownership? Towards a better work-life balance? Or simply to concentrate on improving the quality of life for the patients who walk through the door. Whatever your goal for the future, you will quickly find that our practice has the flexibility, agility, and commitment to help you achieve your aspirations.
We are a wellness practice, with multiple DC’s, who pride themselves on providing convenient and affordable chiropractor care, focused on our patients’ unique needs and goals. Whether our clients are seeking pain relief or preventative care, they can expect our patient-centric approach to be new and different, perhaps even life changing! We have a growing reputation for providing high-quality, individualized care. Due to our growth and fantastic reputation, we need another Associate to join our team! Guided by a shared sense of purpose, united by clear values and supported by our dedicated team, we are fulfilling our mission of making care more affordable to the people who need it most.
• Patient Consultation-review health and medical histories, exam patients, review pertinent medical records/imaging
• Evaluate patients neuromusculoskeletal systems and the spine
• Diagnosis and Treatment plans formulation
• Chiropractic care- Manual Adjustments
• Patient education on the benefits of routine chiropractic care, treatment care plan options
• Documentation/progress notes- accurate and timely records
• Arrange for/review diagnostic x-rays, when medically necessary
• Analyze x-rays to locate the sources of patients’ difficulties and to rule out fractures or diseases as sources of problems
• Follow up patient phone calls
• Building positive doctor-patient relationships
• Graduation from an accredited Doctor of Chiropractic Program (DC)
• Chiropractic license in NE
• Passing scores for Parts I, II, III, and IV from NCBE
• A recent NBCE SPEC exam is an acceptable alternative for Part IV
• Full-time (40 hrs) or Part time available
• $70k-$90k plus per year (depending on experience)
• Health insurance
• Dental Insurance
• Vision Insurance
• Possible Sign on Bonus and Student Loan Repayment Assistance!!
• CEU stipend yearly
• Company paid Malpractice insurance
• 401k with company match
• PTO accrual & all major holidays recognized
• Opportunities for advancement
Our primary focus is on providing our patients with a pathway towards better health through ongoing Chiropractic maintenance and preventative care. We offer a generous salary, great benefits, a great work life balance and the chance to provide amazing care to countless people and change people’s lives. You can improve the quality of care available in communities and continue to build strong patient relationships. If this sounds like the opportunity for you, then contact us! We look forward to hearing from you.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Brian Torchin / CEO