Chiropractor Lexington, KY
$1,500 signing bonus
$80k-$100k plus per year
We are looking for a Chiropractor to join our growing wellness practice full time in Lexington, KY. We are looking for a dynamic Associate, who is passionate about helping others and delivering high-quality chiropractic care, to join our quickly expanding group. Our ideal candidate is wellness focused, friendly with great patient rapport and communication skills, and a team player.
Are you a fantastic adjuster? Then do what you do best, help your patient’s feel their best and we concentrate on the hassles of running the business. Come join us and our dynamic support team, and you can jump right in and help countless of individuals in the Lexington area! We handle the business aspects of billing, marketing, administration, while you help others improve their lives. This is an excellent opportunity for a Chiropractor (DC) who wants to be heavily involved in patient care and not deal with the headaches of owning the practice.
We are a wellness practice, with multiple DC’s, who pride themselves on providing convenient and affordable chiropractor care, focused on our patients’ unique needs and goals. Whether our clients are seeking pain relief or preventative care, they can expect our patient-centric approach to be new and different, perhaps even life changing! We have a growing reputation for providing high-quality, individualized care. Due to our growth and fantastic reputation, we need another Associate to join our team!
• Patient Consultation-review health and medical histories, exam patients, review pertinent medical records/imaging
• Evaluate patients neuromusculoskeletal systems and the spine
• Diagnosis and Treatment plans
• Chiropractic care- Manual Adjustments (diversified), treatments and modalities
• Patient education on the benefits of routine chiropractic care, lifestyle modifications and home exercises
• Documentation/progress notes- accurate and timely records
• Arrange for/review diagnostic x-rays, when medically necessary
• Follow up patient phone calls
• Graduation from an accredited Doctor of Chiropractic Program (DC)
• Chiropractic license in KY
• Full-time (40 hrs)
• $80k-$100k plus per year (depending on experience)
• $1,500 signing bonus
• Bonus compensation
• 10 days PTO per year plus holidays
• Company paid Malpractice insurance
• Licensing fees paid
Our primary focus is on providing our patients with a pathway towards better health through ongoing Chiropractic maintenance and preventative care. We offer a generous salary, great benefits and the chance to provide amazing care to countless people and change people’s lives. If you feel you are a great adjuster, then we want to speak with you! Please contact us for more information. We look forward to hearing from you.
Please send your resume to email@example.com
Brian Torchin / CEO