Chiropractor Laurel, MD 20707 (20 miles SW of Baltimore)
We are looking for a dynamic Chiropractor to join our practice full time in Laurel, MD. Our state-of-the-art clinic is in Laurel, MD and we are located midway between Washington and Baltimore on the banks of the Patuxent River. We are looking for a compassionate, driven Associate who is passionate about chiropractic and the continued benefits that regular care brings.
We are looking for a DC who can be a key contributor and work closely with team members to ensure a memorable patient experience. Our practice base is a 50/50 mix of major medical and personal injury patients. Must be licensed with Supervising and PT privileges. This is a great opportunity for recent graduates or seasoned professionals who are looking for an advancement opportunity with professional growth and possible buyout options! We need someone who is a great adjuster, who can also supervise and manage their immediate staff.
Who we are:
Our team’s mission is to serve patients with the best, highest-quality care possible. Treatments incorporate hands-on techniques, state-of-the-art physiotherapy and rehabilitation procedures, and physician-grade vitamins and mineral supplements to help patients get out of pain and function optimally. The team cares for patients with acute pain, sports injuries, chronic pain, motor vehicle collision injuries, and work injuries. They also address all aspects of health to ensure patients reach their full potential in healing and overall well-being. We are fluent in English and Spanish and offer a relaxing, comfortable environment for consultations and care. The team members are experienced and pride themselves on excellent customer service and ensuring patients are treated right from the beginning of care to the end of treatment with effective results.
• Chiropractic patient exams/evaluations (medical history, physical exam, review pertinent records)
• Identify patient needs and develop outcome goals
• Take, review and report on X-rays
• Diagnosis and active plan of care formulation and execution
• Patient education as to findings/diagnosis, care plan options, therapies/modalities, lifestyle modifications, and health and nutritional counseling
• Chiropractic Care- manual adjustments- Diversified, PT, Rehab, Exercise, Nutrition, therapies, and modalities
• Documentation/progress notes- timely and accurate for billing purposes
• Regular re-exams to ensure patient and DC goals being met and patients are progressing through their care plans
• Collaboration with the other chiropractors and staff for comprehensive care
• Supervise and manage immediate staff
• No marketing required
• Graduation from an accredited Doctor of Chiropractic Program (DC)
• Chiropractic license in MD
• Must be licensed with Supervising and PT privileges
• Full time
• MWF 8:45-1 & 2:45-7 pm
• TTH 9-1pm
• $75k-$100k per year (DOE)
• Health Insurance
• Dental Insurance
• Vision Insurance
• Bonus compensation: Tiered bonus structure based on collections
• License renewal paid
• Malpractice insurance coverage
• Professional Development Assistance with option to own/partner
We are looking for a great communicator that can make meaningful connections with the patients and work well with the rest of our team. We offer a competitive salary, great benefits, and the chance to provide amazing care to countless people in Laurel, MD. If you are a compassionate DC who is a great adjuster, then we want to hear from you.
Please send your resume to email@example.com
Brian Torchin / CEO