Chiropractor Lansdowne, PA 19050 (6 miles SW of Center City Philadelphia)
4-day work week
No weekend work!
We are looking for a motivated Chiropractor to join our practice full time in Lansdowne, PA. We are in Delaware County, just 6 miles SW of Center City Philadelphia. Our ideal candidate is passionate about Chiropractic care, enjoys helping others, and loves to be a team player, collaborating care for the best approach and giving our patients top quality care. We seek a DC who is great at communication, adaptability, and excellent interpersonal skills.
Our Chiropractic office continues to proudly serve the community of Lansdowne with high quality Chiropractic care, and we have been doing so for over 25 years. We treat a variety of patient conditions within our office, from auto accidents and worker’s compensation to health and wellness patients. We value our reputation and long-term relationships and due to our long-standing connection with our community, our practice continues to grow. It is our mission to help patients recover from their injuries as soon as possible. Our knowledgeable doctors and staff utilize the industry’s leading technology to give our patients the best opportunity to live painlessly again! With a variety of treatment options, we can naturally and effectively treat a variety of conditions. Our chiropractors develop customized care plans that meet the needs of our patients and ensure that the source of the injury is healed the best and safest way possible. We combine chiropractic, physical therapy, and physical medicine to offer our patients the best, multidisciplinary treatment options within our integrated clinic, allowing for individualized care that suits each patient’s needs.
• Patient Exam/Consultation-review health and medical histories, exam patients, review pertinent records/imaging
• Evaluate patients neuromusculoskeletal systems and the spine
• Take and interpret X-rays
• Diagnosis and Treatment plans
• Chiropractic patient care- spinal and extremity adjustments, therapeutic activities and exercises, and a variety of modalities
• Patient education on the benefits of routine chiropractic care, lifestyle modifications, nutrition, supplementation, and home exercises
• Documentation/progress notes- accurate and timely records
• Re-exams for progress checks, adjustments, and ensure patient and treatment goals met
• Follow up patient phone calls
• Collaborate with the whole healthcare team and staff for comprehensive patient care
• Graduation from a Doctor of Chiropractic program (DC)
• Chiropractic license in PA
• M-Thurs 9-7
• No Weekends
• 4-day work week
• $75k-$95k per year (DOE)
• 4-day work week
• No weekend work
• PTO/Vacation 1-3 weeks
• Health Insurance
• Dental Insurance
• Continuing education stipend
• Malpractice insurance paid
We are proud to provide the highest quality chiropractic care available- Providing superior health and recovery through chiropractic. It is one of our top priorities to protect the well-being of our valued patients. We are confident that you will feel right at home in our office, as we welcome all employees and patients as if they were family. Come help us to improve lives while working with a fantastic, knowledgeable team.
If this job sounds like the opportunity for you, then please let us know! We look forward to hearing from you.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Brian Torchin / CEO