Chiropractor Kalamazoo, MI
We are looking for a well-rounded Chiropractor to join our practice full time in Kalamazoo, MI. Our ideal candidate has a passion for whole-family care and enjoys treating patients of all ages and conditions from pediatrics and prenatal to athletes and seniors. If you are a fantastic adjuster who enjoys providing individualized, comprehensive chiropractic care to all, then we want to hear from you! Ideally, the chiropractor will have additional training in pediatrics and pregnancy with a Webster certification. We are willing to pay for the right candidate to attain a Webster certification if needed.
Who we are:
Our office is a patient-centered, family chiropractic practice that has been the trusted voice of chiropractic within Kalamazoo for over 50 years. During that time, we have been continuously learning and growing as chiropractors to provide our patients with the best, most innovative, techniques and care. We are committed to helping our patients, and their families, experience the energy, health, and vitality that they deserve. Our passion is to help families discover how easy it is to get well and stay well by using chiropractic. Our mission is to enhance the health and well-being of our community through holistic chiropractic care. We provide chiropractic care, pregnancy care, pediatric care and therapeutic massage services within our state-of-the-art facility. We believe in a work life balance and allow our associates to name their hours based on their individual/family needs.
• Chiropractic patient exams/evaluations (medical history, physical exam, review pertinent records)
• Report of Finding’s
• Take and read X-rays
• Diagnosis and treatment plan formulation
• Patient education as to diagnosis/ROF’s, treatment plan options, therapies/modalities, lifestyle/exercise modifications, and health and nutritional counseling
• Chiropractic Care- manual adjustments- Diversified, Webster Technique, Gonstead, MPI, Logan Basic, Activator, TRT, corrective exercise, therapies, and modalities
• Interpreting CLA Scans and Core scores
• Documentation/progress notes
• Collaboration with the team and staff for comprehensive patient care
• Graduation from an accredited Chiropractic Program (DC)
• Chiropractic license in MI
• Webster Certification preferred (but will provide training for the right candidate)
• Experience in pediatrics and pregnancy preferred
• 4 days/week
• Mon, Tues, Wed, Friday
• 30 patient contact hours
• We believe in a work/life balance and allow our associates to name their hours based on their individual/family needs
• $ 80K-$100K depending on experience and certifications
• PTO/Vacation (2 weeks)
• Simple IRA with company match
• Malpractice Insurance covered
• Continuing education stipend
• MAC membership
• Paid Training (Webster certification as needed, plus yearly training with PX)
• Work Life Balance with flexibility!
Our primary focus is on providing our patients and their families with a pathway towards better health and wellness through ongoing Chiropractic maintenance and preventative care. We offer a competitive salary, great benefits, and the chance to provide amazing care to countless people in Kalamazoo. If you are a compassionate DC who is experienced with treating prenatal and pediatric patients, a great adjuster, and enjoys a wonderful work life balance, then we want to hear from you. We have a dynamic, experienced, and well-respected team and we need to add another likeminded Associate! If this sounds like the job opportunity for you, then please contact us.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Brian Torchin / CEO