Chiropractor Indian Trail, NC (15 Miles SE of Charlotte)
We are looking for a motivated Chiropractor to join our practice full time in Indian Trail, NC. We have a beautiful, state of the art practice conveniently located 15 miles SE of Charlotte.
Our ideal candidate is passionate about chiropractic, someone who wants to go above and beyond pain management and work on overall wellness using individualized nutritional guidance and supplements. We are looking for someone who is interested in or specializes in functional medicine, nutrition, and/or has acupuncture experience as part of their clinical offering. The position would require about 30 hours per week of clinical work. This practice is a wellness clinic that focuses on providing patient satisfaction. If you feel you are a great adjuster, then we want to speak with you!
Who we are:
We are a Chiropractic and Family wellness clinic that has been proudly serving the community of Indian Trail for over 10 years. We have a team of multiple DC’s as well as amazing support staff who collaborate to provide the most comprehensive care to our patients. We are a family wellness practice, and we know that everyone- athletes, children, adults alike can benefit greatly from not only chiropractic care, but also acupuncture, better nutrition, and proper supplementation. Our mission is to educate as many people as possible about these health benefits and to help our patients achieve their health and wellness goals!
• Patient evaluation/exam (medical history, physical exam, review pertinent records/reports)
• Diagnostic imaging and labs- take and review x-rays
• Treatment plan formulation
• Patient education as to care plan options, therapies, modalities, nutrition, and lifestyle advice
• Chiropractic care- Diversified, Thompson, ART, IASTM (graston and hawkgrips), Impulse, Laser, PEMF, Infrared Sauna, Supplementation, acupuncture (if applicable)
• Documentation – progress notes, timely and accurate
• Collaboration with the other DC’s and support staff for comprehensive patient care
• Approximately 30 hrs per week
• $60k-$80k plus commissions and bonuses
• Bonus compensation based on practice growth as well as individual performance
• IRA with match
• Potential growth opportunity within the company
Our Chiropractic physicians are unparalleled in their compassionate care and clinical expertise, and they share the same mission, to help each patient achieve their optimal health. This is 100% clinical work, and the incoming DC needs to be a great adjuster who enjoys helping others reach their goals.
We are looking for a dynamic Chiropractor to join our team! We are offering a competitive salary with bonuses, great benefits and growth opportunities, and the chance to change lives and help countless of individuals achieve their health goals in the Indian Trail community.
Please send your resume to email@example.com
Brian Torchin / CEO