Chiropractor Henderson, NV 89052
We are looking for a Chiropractor to join our practice full time in Henderson, NV. Ideally, the incoming Doc likes to work at perfecting their craft and self-improvement, is self-motivated yet a team player who is not afraid of seeking help when needed, a quick learner who likes learning, and someone who wants to help build the practice. A passionate chiropractor who is interested in sports medicine, joint manipulation, soft tissue, exercise, and movement analysis is preferred.
Join our team of knowledgeable and well-respected team, that has been providing the community with the highest quality chiropractic care for almost 14 years. Do you enjoy helping others reach for and achieve their health and wellness goals? Love being part of a successful and dynamic team? Are you passionate about Chiropractic? Then we want to speak with you!
We pride ourselves on providing our patients with the best natural healthcare options available. We have a qualified team of professionals who consistently strive to exceed our patients’ expectations. Over the years our physicians have pursued knowledge and techniques to curate comprehensive and effective treatment plans for all our patients.
We focus on all aspects of health and overall well-being. Services available include but are not limited to Chiropractic care, Sports medicine, Injury rehabilitation, Personal injury, and Spinal decompression. We utilize Nutrition response testing to evaluate our patients’ nutritional needs and a gym on site not only for rehabilitation and recovery but for private 1 on 1 group fitness classes. In short, we’re dedicated to the wellness of the entire family.
• Patient Exam/Consultation-review health and medical histories, exam patients, review pertinent records/imaging
• Review X-rays, MRIs, labs etc.
• Diagnosis and Treatment plan formulation
• Chiropractic patient care- ROF’s, adjustments- Diversified, motion palpation, instrument, drops, ART, Graston, FAKTR, dry needling, Kinesio taping, Movement analysis SFMA, FMS, Exercise for rehabilitation and sports specific/performance enhancement, Nutrition if interested, joint mobilizations, soft tissue treatment manual/instrument/needling, taping/bracing, teaching rehabilitative exercises to patients, and various therapies/modalities
• Maintain clean room/tools and tables
• Patient education on the benefits of routine chiropractic care, treatment care plan options, lifestyle modifications, healthy lifestyle advice, nutrition, and rehab/therapy modalities
• Instruct the patient with rehab exercises and stretches and homecare
• Documentation/progress notes- accurate and timely records
• Re-exams for progress checks, adjustments, and ensure you’ve met patient and treatment goals
• Collaborating and communicating with multidisciplinary staff for comprehensive patient care
• Patient base growth and retention
• Graduation from an Accredited Program (DC)
• Chiropractic License in NV
• $65k-$75k per year (plus bonuses)
• Full time
• Thursdays at UNLV treating the football team 10am-5pm
• Bonus structure
• Health insurance
• Dental insurance
• Vision insurance
• Accidental insurance
• Coaching and professional advancement
• Onsite training with a sports diplomate
• Paid CEU and or specialty certification or diplomate
• Dynamic supportive team!
Competitive base salary, bonuses, and benefits!
We are looking to hire a self-motivated doctor who is amazing at helping their patients reach for and achieve their health and wellness goals. Are you action oriented, motivated, detail oriented and looking for a great opportunity within a long-standing successful practice? If you answered yes, then we are looking for you! We need you and your unique skills and goals to join our dynamic team. If this sounds like the job opportunity for you, then please contact us.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Brian Torchin / CEO